Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Ear Lobe Repair
Line and Wrinkle Smoothing
I have ringworms on my face and legs from past week .I take the medicines listed below. But I can't see any change. The only thing that happened is the ringworms got dried up. I want you prescribe me better and effective medicines or methods ,which will results in prevention of those ringworms. Thanyou.
I am facing a major hair fall problem from 6-7 months. Earlier my hair has a great volume but now it is very thin and short hairs. Also my scalp is getting seen. Now a days I feel an itchiness also though I do not have any dandruff nd all. I have dry hairs too. please help me to get a long and strong hairs.
Hello, I have pigmentation on my forehead it always seems to be dark, oily and of different shade from my actual complexion. Please help me out.
I am using sotret soap an nilac gel to heal my pimples is that good way to remove my pimples an I hav got little dark spot how can I remove that so plzz I need a suggestion from you.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely.
My hair is oily and rough at a same time. Uncountable hair fall is occurring. I don't have diabetes or thyroid. I'm 26 male.
Hello, I am 32 year healthy female. During winters my hair becomes drier and I have spells of hair fall which I regain after winter. But this year my hair fall is exceptionally high. Suddenly since last 8-10 I am having so severe hair fall that I have already lost around 60% of my hair. I am afraid I might lose all of my hair if this continues. How can I stop this? Can I take any supplements to add to the life of my hair? Please help as I am really bothered about this. Thanks.
Hi I've more dandruff over 6 months. I've tried different shampoos but it's not workout. Please help me to come out of this.
I HV pimples 3 month ago with pike and all getting remedies which are too big so I get treatment so they are clean but new pimples are coming and if I not take medicine now then they start pakna. So what should I do.
I am loosing hair quickly and I have tried all shapoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else I can do this time. Can you tell me the solution? 50 %of my hair fall in last one year. Please help me.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old, I hav black spots below my right eye which is 6-7 years old and it doesn't remove with home remedies. Please please please please suggest me what should I do for itas I belong to middle class family.
I have hair fall at high rate and I'm afraid I would be a baldie soon! So please prescribe me a solution!
I am 19 years old female. I have infected by fungal infections (Ringworms) since 3 months back which spreads everywhere it started from between two legs bottom and spread to top fastly. I already consulted 2or more doctors for it but vo thik nhi ho ra h itching ki vjh se blood b ata h or vo felta ja ra h.bhot itching hoti h Please help me what to do?
I'm facing a bad acne problem. I don't know why suddenly I started getting pimples with those white thing inside. And there's so much of redness. I feels so bad how can I get rid of these. The redness is too much and these pimples sometimes causes pain also. I'm applying tea tree oil but I don't think it's helping me. Can you tell me how can I get rid of these and especially the redness.
Near By Clinics
DermatologistBodakdev, Ahmedabad, AHMEDABAD
AyurvedaTrikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu