Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mrs. Mamtha RajeshYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to ask for my brother, he is 22 years old and assumes everything dirty and tries to clean it, he wash his hands almost 50 time a day after any work like wearing jeans. He cannot listen or even tries to understand anybody. Doing all his (veham). If anybody stops him he will tried to hurt and fight. Please help.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Greetings sir. I am preparing for competitive exam I want to improve the memory power please let me know how to improve it and what are the foods to be taken to vet ultimate memory power.
There are many mind power music and binaural beats available in the internet to increase the concentration, Sleep and to reduce the anxiety. Hearing to this type of music, will it create mental & nervous problems in long turn? Does it really works for intended?
I have this problem of stammering. I talk normally while speaking to friends. But an in known person or in a gathering I stammer. Wat can I do? Any medication?
Sir. I have problem of lack of confidence and fear. Because of this I can't speak in front of crowd. I stop while talking and sometimes I can't even utter a word. Please anyone give me a solution. Which medicine I should take so that I can also speak fluently as other people do. My age is 23.
I am 21 years old and I have been facing some serious mental problems from last 7-8 months which I need to discuss I have been some strange paranoidal and delusional periods full of stress and anxiety resulting in constant fear whole day What do I do? I am very worried. Help me.
I feel like I needed to stay motivated towards achieving goal how can I improve my focusing and to stay motivated every time.
I am 45 years old and have BP diabetic and have undergone angioplasty in 2011. I have been jobless last 10 years and small businesses I have tried my hand have failed miserably. I drink alcohol like crazy till I fall when I am too depressed. I am contemplating divorce as well as my wife of almost 20 years has started accusing me of nonsense. My father had committed suicide 5 years ago and my mother sold my ancestral property and vanished in thin air. What to do.
Sex issue. I am not able to penetrate for more than a min. I some daily n even I consume alcohol. I am 24 years old. My girlfriend is not happy with our sex life.
Hey. My Friend is in Serious trouble. He loves a girl and he proposed her last week and she refused. He is crying every night and I think he needs counselling. Please help him with your words?
I have Obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety problem and taking medicine since long like XET CR plus 12.5 mg twice and depsol plus half tab in after noon and half tab in night. My doctor said ,when these tablet do well to you then what is the issue to not take. Is it correct. He told me in USA number of people taking xet cr and it is common disease so do not worry and take medicine and live your life with enjoy.
I got lot of problems I can't concentrate in any works am forgetting many things even which I kept the minutes before severe hair loss whenever am little frustrated or angry I get shivering and anxiety heavily and heart beats am getting weaker I am depressed all time dono wtf to do with me.
Sir stress and anxiety my male hormone is less some time good erection and some time erection not come please consult ayurvedic medicine for increase male hormone.
Dear students the following strategies can help you to overcome exam related stress:-
1:- plan your study time:- plan your studying with regularly scheduled study sessions about 45 minutes long separated by 5-10 minutes breaks.
2:- try to maintain a healthy lifestyle:- eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, do some physical exercise regularly.
3:- keep things in perspective:- the exam might seems like the most crucial things right now but in the perspective of your whole life, they are only a small part of your life.
4:- take steps to overcome problems:- if you find you don't understand some of your course material try to take help from your teacher or classmate.
5:- don't keep things botteled up:- confiding in someone you trust and who will be supportive is a great way to alleviate stress and worry.
6:- believe in yourself:- the most important thing is always think positive and believe in yourself. If you prepare for the exam properly you should do fine, there is no need to worry. Just do your best. All the best.
MY SISTER IS A DEPRESSION PATIENT AND NOW WITH INSOMNIA SYMPTOMS.PLEASE SUGGEST ANY MEDICINE FOR MEMORY AND DEPRESSION.
Sir, Im from Mumbai. Im having a Stammering Problem from Childhood. Because of this im facing many problems. I can't able to talk fluently with someone. And when I get nervous it increases more and I can't speck also. Soo I request you to give me some suggestion or some suggestion of treatment or something. Thank you.
1. Stare Each other down : Next time things are heating up between you and your partner, take a moment to pause and look deeply into each other's eyes. Just take a minute before you start fooling around to face each other (clothing optional) and place your right hand over your partner's heart as he places his own hand over your heart. Stare into each other's eyes, and explain to your guy that you want to synchronize your breathing for 10 deep breaths. It might sound cheesy, but it works. "Getting grounded and fully present together makes for a much more powerful, positive sex experience and allows you to really nurture the relationship,"
2. Share sexy fantasies and desires : Too often, he says, we start fooling around and rush straight into the main event. But starting by sharing your private fantasies—even if doing so makes you blush—can open up a whole new dimension to your relationship.Opening up to each other will increase intimacy—and assuming your partner is part of your fantasy, hearing an idealized picture of the two of you will increase both of your senses of self-esteem. "Self-esteem is directly tied to sexiness," so your feelings about each other, not to mention your performance in the bedroom, will grow stronger as a result.
3.Extend foreplay: Don't be afraid to slow things down and spend more time massaging each other, making out, and exploring each other's bodies. "Desire mounts very quickly, so drawing out the process for 20 minutes or even half an hour will build tons of sexual tension," . After a long time together, sex can become an automatic, scripted process, but if you're able to put in extra effort and attention leading up to it, sex will be a more connected experience. "This connection is the difference between sex and love-making," couples with better, healthier sex lives have been shown to have better, healthier relationships.
4. Cuddle :It's not just for after sex! the more time you spend cuddling before things get hot and heavy, the more your relationship will benefit in the long run. That's because cuddling releases oxytocin, and that increases feelings of intimacy with your partner. "Spooning or even just laying comfortably side-by-side, without getting too focused on any one erogenous zone, will make for a more powerful sexual experience and aftermath,"
5. Think happy thoughts: If soul-gazing isn't really your thing, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and think about a time "when everything was right in the world between you and your partner—when you felt unconditional love, total peace, openness, and joy." Since your brain can't distinguish between reality and a vivid imagination, if you picture yourself actually in the memory, you'll feel the same bubbling emotion and open-heartedness as when you experienced the moment the first time around. "Your main sex organ is between your ears," so these positive feelings will carry over to the way you feel about your partner during sex and leave you more content with each other afterward.
6. Meditate yourself : Even simpler than these joint techniques is a quick solo meditation sesh. Take 30 seconds just to "quiet your mind, take yourself out of your day, and place yourself in the present moment," "Women are multi-taskers by nature, constantly running through our to-do lists in our heads. But placing yourself in your body and in the room will put you in an empathetic, generous state of mind." It can also improve the depth of connection between you and your partner during sex, making for better action and, ultimately, a deeper connection in your relationship.
7. Check out photos of yourself : You probably (hopefully) already have photos of each other around your room. Right before sex, take a moment to look around your room and appreciate these reminders of your relationship's best moments. "Celebrating your relationship in this way will make sex into more of a celebratory act," . It can also help cement your positive feelings about each other and the relationship.