Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Hemal Sanjay KunteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful. I think also for this.Thanks for suggestion.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of mood disorder. I had lost hope, but the mood disorder treatment given by Dr Hemal has helped me regain my confidence. She is very professional and is a really patient listener. Even though Dr Hemal is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her.Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
I was having this memory loss. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Hemal. One of my firnds referred Dr Hemal. She is well knowledgeable and an experinced psychiatrist. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. o my normal self post the treatment.
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful, caring, inspiring, sensible and knowledgeable. Thanks very much.. I am feeling much better..... And it seems very true... As I am going through some personal issues. Tha for responding... It's very helpful to me.
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you mam thanks a lot for your answer it will help me out
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor...You said absolutely right .
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte to be sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks lot
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are caring. Thank you maam
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Ms. Hemal Sanjay Kunte provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Hello, I am 38 years old and married in 2008. My wife's age is 35 years old. Since last 1.5 years, my wife's psychological behavior has been changed. Currently both of us thought are not matched. We are in position like magnetic needle north-south. From my side, she has full freedom. I was observed that she is in the menstrual period, the condition was worse.
I get depressed very easily. My inner self is very weak. I am very superstitious. I always think something is going to happen to be. What can I do. Because of it my heart pounds quickly and I can't have a good sleep. Please suggest. I am fed up of it.
I have little anxiety about a dream I have seen last night, its a bad dream, how I can recover from it?
Respected doctor. I am 37 year old male. I am on antidepressants and feeling better. My question is if I sleep in afternoon I feel very depressed and negative. Is it only with me or there is some medical fact. please guide. Thanks.
Hi, I am talking to you openly that one of my friend is fond of watching porn and he can not live without watching porn 2 to 4 hours a day and what is the alternate he can get satisfied.
Hi doctor why is my penis not last longing for minimum 5 minute to enjoy myself with my wife. When im intercourse with her mine in coming out soon I could not make her happy please help me out doctor
I am 21 years old male but I have feeling in soul as a like girl. I tried to finished this feeling but I could not completely change in this situation. I have change body language for myself but a point of feeling sexually could not change. I have very depressed in this situation please help and advise me what do it.
Someday ago I drink much type coldrinks and then after one day my chest is very tired and like I have very cold I can't speak well what I do?
I think I have panic disorder What should I do? I generally get nervous or start shaking when I have to confront my teachers or simply to have a chat with some whom I dnt knw very well or some one with authority. I can not keep my composure. And my hand start shaking and my face turns red Give advice?
Hey, I'm Married I have some Problem, I Think she is Not Satisfied with Me on Bed, I don't Know what is my Problem Help Me. She is Not Happy with me.
How to overcome from depression of a broken marriage? Husband is emotional abusive, but still I don't want to leave him. I am confused.
. My daughter suffering from schizophrenia for the past twenty years psychiatric treatment was given she is still under medication only. functional, auditory hallucinations. But she can resist it when an emergency situation arises. Can she be married off. Though she resists the Idea what will happen to her. Is there any other treatment.
I don't smoke. I drink once in two months maybe. I had hookah some months back and felt way too tipsy. I haven't been able to think clearly since. It's like my mind isn't active. Exercising is the option?
Sir mere age 40 years hai mere 5-6 years se early discharge hone ki problem hai meri saadi ko 18 years ho gye h .please treatment btaye.
I am age of 21 .I used to frequently masturbate since my 15 years of age. recently I came across an article regarding the harmful effects of masturbation.in that I came to understand that it would cause premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Later I realized that I was facing this problem when I had intercourse with my girlfriend and when ever I get aroused I lose white droplets involuntarily. Is it what I fear it is? Are these effects reversible? Can I be potent again? What are the remedies. And to whom I should refer? N how should I approach elders regarding this?
I'm 46 years of age. I got myself chek up recently at CMC. The doc says im going thru perimenopause. Depression. Anxiety. Weight gain. I m bloated due to water retention. Medicines given to me r Daxid 50 mg Dytor-5 Petril-MD 0.25 please help me im also a hypothyroid patient but it is under control. Free T4 18.0 fast g sugar is 87 mg.
Mental Health is - mental/emotional wellbeing. Being mentally healthy means being peaceful from within, being able to deal with life's challenges and being able to manage emotions and relationships, etc.
There is a lot of misunderstanding about "mental health" and 60% of mentally sick or disturbed people are not taken to doctors or other mental health professionals. Instead, they are taken to astrologers, or tantriks. Some are even punished for being crazy.
In today's highly stressful world people do not have time to think and plan their lives. Because of modern lifestyles and nuclear families people do not have outlets to share their feelings and express their intense emotions.
A person who loses temper for any small thing, or who is suspicious all the time or the one who breaks down or cries at slightest provocation, or who is jealous and possessive to the extent of being obsessed, or who is anxious all the time etc. needs to understand his/her feelings and find out the root cause of such feelings and behaviours.
Here are a few tips to develop/improve your mental health:
- Learn to express your feelings assertively
- Become aware of your own feelings and emotions
- Understand how to manage your emotions on day to day basis (anger, fear, jealousy etc)
- Review and nurture your relationships and infuse new life into them
- Periodically get rid of past baggage, deep hurts, spoilt relationships, unresolved issues, by resolving them in your mind
- Have a daily routine where your own needs and others' needs are balanced
- Reward yourself
- Develop positive attitude: focus on good events in life and positive affirmations.
- Introspect how often you succumb to negative emotions.
- Keep company of positive people
- Devise own methods for de-stressing
- Keep away from any kind of substance abuse.
- Have some routine exercise regime.
- Do not hesitate to seek professional help from - Counsellor/Psychiatrist/Psychologist
Pay attention to your Mental Health and enjoy life!!
I feel contamination in everything which is not mine, I mean whenever I touch anything or everything I wash my hands for at least three times. I can't shake hands with anyone. Not washing my hands makes anxiety in me what should I do?
Anger is good. It protects you. But intense, uncontrolled anger may destroy valuable relationships. Anger is a result of anxiety and fear. When we assume that our expectations will not be met, we become anxious. When we feel unsure about our own capabilities we become anxious. This anxiety creates fear. Anxiety comes from our beliefs. All beliefs can be modified.
Anger has lots of energy. Avoid arguments/confrontations when you are very angry. When you are very angry you are likely to use rough language which may damage your relations and you are likely to behave impulsively. All this you might regret later on. Following are a few techniques which will help you to manage your anger in difficult situations :
- Sit down and have a glass of water, slowly. This will help you to calm down a little.
- Avoid or go away from that room or situation. Tell the people concerned, that you are angry and would like to discuss it some other time.
- Deep breathing exercises help a lot. Close your eyes, take 10 deep breaths, turn your attention towards your body. See what is happening to your body. Tell your body muscles to relax. If your heart is beating fast, if you are breathing fast, continue deep breathing, till it normalises.
- Now understand what is making you angry. Understand your own anxiety and fear related to the issue.
- Let the other person know how you are “feeling”. Start your statements, “I feel hurt/insulted/let down/neglected etc. when you do this”, instead of saying “You hurt/neglect me”. When you express your feeling in this manner, the other person does not feel blamed, which makes the other person more receptive.
- Focus on the current issue, don’t bring in past situations.
- Tell the other person, what you want or expect, instead of telling what you do not want. E.G. Instead of saying “I don’t want you to go out now”, say “I would like you to stay at home today”.
- Listen carefully what the other person wants to tell you. Give others a chance to voice their opinions.
- Make an eye contact and be firm but polite while communicating your point of view.
- Understand everyone’s responsibility in the situation. Try to see, what is your share in the problematic situation? Work on that.
- Understand what change you want.
- Have realistic expectations from others and also from yourself.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.