Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. RatheeshYour feedback matters!
R/sir/madam I am from sirsa I want to say that I am so thin I tried everything. I use gym and endramass and many things but my weight is still please tell me what can I do for my weight Thank you.
Hi I am Amit sarkar. I am 24 years old but my weight is 45 kg. Is it a balance weight with my age. If not how can I get a balanced bosy weight.
Actually I am concerned with my weight I am too thin. And that's why doesn't feel confident too. And day by day m becoming thin. I try to gain health but seems kinda impossible for me. So what should I do to gain some weight.
My grandma has very poor bone density (knees) How to increase it. Doctors hv asked for an operation. But before operation how can we increase her knee density.
Hello , what non veg food good for health. And please describe something , and tell me the time and weeks weekend to end. And am also skinny type guy. Thank you !
Hi sir. I am 24 years old. My height is 5" 9 inch. I have tried many things but my weight is 56 kg. How can I gain weight. Kindly help.
Hi. I am 20 years old. My height is 186 cm but weight is only 50 kgs. I want to improve my weight. How.
I am 20 years old and a non vegetarian. From childhood I have had a low weight n currently I weigh 38 kgs. Because of staying in a hostel not able to follow a proper diet to gain weight. please suggest some diet chart for that.
I am 32 years old, and feeling some pain in knees. occasionally. Especially when I sit for long time in fixed position.
Hello there! Mere daddy ko above 25 to 30 years se Knee mai pain ho raha hai. Bhot Dr. kre but koi fark nhi pdha. Aur ab jab bhi knee mai pain hota hai toh oh chal bhi nahi sakhte. So please koi solution bataoh.
I feel so weak for past few weeks and my energy level is very low. What should I do for good health?
Is it safe to drink fresh juice (tomato, beetroot, carrot, spinach, cabbage) on empty stomach. I heard it spikes insulin level. What should be done in order to get high density nutrition in body.
I want to increase my health. I am tall and skinny I want to build my muscles asap. And look fit. So what should be my diet, routine, schedule? N should I prefer supplements like body growth n all?
I'm a pure vegetarian and I want to start a low carb diet, and I don't know what to eat and what not. So please help me in that.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.