Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Vanitha NagarajYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have gained weight after c-section delivery, I am 35 years old, please advise me how to loose weight specially belly. Thanks.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.
I am 70 years Male. Since 2 years, I was about to fall on ground due to imbalance of left leg (nervous weakness, I presume). When I got Biothesiometry report, my left foot is having average of 21.42 volts. May be I zam having peripheral neuropathy. Since two days, I started using T. Calcipower, daily one tab after lunch. Also weekly once, I started using Vit D 3 60K, since yesterday. What are the precautions I should take. Shall I use walking stick? Is it quite essential. Till now I am not using the same. How to improve and overcome calcium deficiency. What food I should and should not take. I am diabetic, having hypertension and also using ecosprin AV75 daily one. To control bp I take T. Cilacar-M 10/50 and olmo 40 each one at different times. Sugar under control, due to medication.
1. It has cancer treating properties (anticancer properties).
2. Helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
3. Also reduces bad cholesterol (ldl cholesterol - low density lipoproteins) levels in the blood.
4. Brings down arthritis pain.
5. Found to be effective during dysmennorhea (menstrual pain).
6. It helps in losing weight.
7. It improves blood circulation.
8. It helps in healing stomach ulcers caused by helicobacter pylori.
How to include cinnamon in your daily diet?
- it can be used as a regular spice in your food.
- mix cinnamon powder with your tea, green tea, coffee etc, and have it every morning.
- add cinnamon, jaggery, tulsi leaves, lemon, mint leaves to boiling water, allow the water to cool and then use it as a health drink. Have 2-3 glasses of this health drink per day for best results.
I am a 39 years I have over weight 100kgs. how reduce my weight give me medicine to me and give weight loss chart.
Hiii, m 31 years female. M underweight. My height is 5.4 inch nd weight 32 kg. I having everything in food still m underweight. Nw m so hopeless. What should I do? please help me.
I am suffering from diabetes to 4 year and my health is very week ,I am not like food and I am consult a doctor, doctor advised me your voice in a two spot.
I am 17 years old and I am facing purging anorexia could you please suggest some ways of overcoming my fear of food ?
I am working in IT field with rotational shifts, I have severe hair fall problem. I consulted a doctor and got some medicines. Please can you confirm whether below medicines will increase the bald. I'm really afraid to take any medicines. minor forte 10 Salifast CB - clobetasol propionate wit salicylic acid lotion Bio plus 7 tablets K one 200 I plus.
Hi i'm 28 yrs weight 77 kg height 5'4 what should be my ideal weight and what should I do to achieve it thanks.
1) It makes your skin glow and is a natural sunscreen.
2) It promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall & scalp problems.
3) It helps in developing immunity and prevents flu.
4) It prevents cardiovascular diseases as well as eye ailments.
5) Best part - it is easily found in natural sources like Citrus Fruits, Amla, Broccoli, Bell Peppers, Cabbage, Tomatoes, etc.
If we will eat tobacco what will our health become means for example we are a healthy person he has a friend and hiS friend is an unhealthy person so his friend offers him to eat tobacco and he eats it what will happen to him? And the same I did what will happen to me?
I am boarder line diabetics person and very much well maintain but I have itching problem in entire body and every thrice in day I have to consume histamine tablet which gives me relax I would like to know the reason for it and how to overcome from this problem.
Hi I am female with the age of 25. I have 1years old son I still do breast feeding. After my delivery I gained a lot of weight and which lead to severe knee and toe pain. Now one of my friend from US suggested me green coffee extract for weight loss. Is that ok to consume or is there any side effects in it.
After exercise and dieting I have also weight gain very fast. Please tell me what reason my gaining wight and how I lose my weight fast. I want to loss my weight. My lower portions are very heavy what should I do. Please give me some tips.
Hello my age is 24 n my wet is 65 KGS my height is 4.9 ft that's why I look soo fat specially my stomach please suggests to loos belly.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery through which excess fat is sucked out from different parts of the body. The process is carried out with the help of a cannula which is connected to a high pressure vacuum machine which facilitates the process. Liposuction is a permanent method to remove fat from the body. The operation is carried out under local or general anesthesia. Different techniques of liposuction involve:
- Tumescent Liposuction: A local anesthesia is used to numb the area where the tube is inserted. Next, the fatty tissues are injected with a large amount of anesthetic solution containing lidocaine-epinephrine.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction: This procedure is generally used in removing fat from upper abdomen, back, and sides.
- Laser- assisted Liposuction: This procedure uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat which is then removed through the cannula.
What to expect from the surgery?
Liposuction will remove fat permanently from the area where it is done. One can see the results in about 3 months time.
What are the benefits of liposuction?
- Improves Health: It is always good to reduce weight for healthy body and well-being. Weight loss is an effective way to reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer and heart disease. Though liposuction cannot excess fats, it helps to remove stubborn fat from the body.
- Improves Appearance: Liposuction helps in smoothing and contouring of the body which makes the individual look good and confident about his/her body.
- Cellulite Removal: Liposuction somewhat removes cellulite in both men and women, but it should be remembered that there is no permanent cure for cellulite.
Liposuction is a body shaping procedure, although weight is reduced but primarily it is not a weight reducing procedure. It is a surgical procedure with associated benefits and side effects.
It is recommended that you consult thoroughly with an experienced doctor before opting for such procedure.