Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Vanitha NagarajYour feedback matters!
Hello mam. I am 20 years old from Noida. I just wanna know that are there fruits which I can carry along with me which can fulfill the need of lunch, cause due to my hectic schedule I regularly use to quit lunch and my physique is getting weak, my health is decreasing.
I am 20 years old. Since 6 months I am running And in these days I am going on running. I am trying for police. I must run 1600 meter in six minutes. But my timing is 8.50 minutes. When I run I become tired in just 500 meter and my legs, ankle and knee starts paining badly. So please suggest me any diet and tell me what should I avoid for gain stamina. I just have 12 days left. My running trail is on 21 august. Please suggest anything that I can run 2 kilometer in 6 minutes.
Hi sir, I'm doing gym for last 3 months but i'm not loosing any weight from my body please give any solution.
The gums are also called the periodontium which means perio for around and dontium for tooth as the gums are literally present "around the tooth." There is a softer mucosal portion that runs along the tooth in a curved manner and a stronger fibrous portion that connects the tooth to the jaw bone. Together, they provide the structural support for the tooth to be held in place. In addition they also have an aesthetic value with the healthy pink color.
The mouth has the largest number of bacteria in the body, which act on the food debris that is present on the tooth and the gums. This causes infection in both the gums and the tooth.
Types: Periodontal disease can be localized or general.
- Localized disease happens when a tooth is not accessible for thorough cleaning. The inside surface of lower incisors and outer surfaces of the upper last molars are common areas of localized periodontal disease.
- Generalized periodontal disease can be due to conditions like pregnancy, puberty, diabetes problem where gums around all the teeth are affected.
Symptoms: In both the cases, the following symptoms ensue:
- The gums are of a healthy pink color and if they turn darker hue of pink
- Swollen and/or painful gums
- Spontaneous bleeding: This may be localized or generalized
- Chronic bad breath: Due to food accumulation in the infected gums
- If it continues to form an abscess, pressure on the gums can produce pus
- Bad taste in the mouth (arising from pus in the gums)
- Gingival recession, producing an effect of having longer tooth
- Dentin is exposed leading sensitivity to hot or cold foods
- Loosening of the tooth
- Painful chewing, as it puts pressure on the inflamed periodontium
- Dentist will identify what are called pockets, which is an indication of severity - the deeper the pockets, the severe the disease.
Management and Prevention: Gum disease is very easy to identify and can be completely cured.
- Regular brushing and flossing can help maintain regular oral hygiene
- With each brushing session, plain finger massage of the gums improves blood circulation and their overall health
- Regular use of mouth rinse is a good way to improve gum health
- Regular visits to the dentist can help keep a check on the health of the teeth and the gums - early identification of disease and early treatment
- Once it has set in, deep scaling followed by root planing may be required to thoroughly clear out the infection
- More surgical options like gingival grafts, flap surgery, bone grafting in case of severe bone loss may be required.
- Management of conditions like diabetes
The best way to avoid periodontal disease is to know its symptoms, follow oral hygiene practices, and consult a dentist regularly.
Im 21 year old female and need to put on weight, as I currently weigh 45kgs. Please suggest supplements that can be useful.
I loose around 12 KGS in 5 months from 106.5 to 94 kgs. I want to loose 20 KGS more. Can anyone suggest low calorie diet?
Hi good evening I have a problem that is when I continuously do any work then I get too much tired. But when I sleep in the night the next day morning my pant will be wet. Something white liquid will come out. So what shall I do to avoid this. Please help me.
I keep suffering from cough through out the year. Recently suffering from breathing problems, taking inhaler and medicines. My Bad cholesterol is also on the higher side. I am 38 years old female, overweight (83 kgs) from Delhi. Please suggest remedies.
Which multivitamin is best for me? Dr. morepan lycodoc or cipla measures or another. Please tell me the best one.
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
I am 75 kg weight. Height 5'3. How much I have to reduce my weight equal to height? give me a diet chart. Please.
I have desk job in the last two years and my weight has gone up 23to78 kg. I have loose my weight. Please help.
जब भी खाएं, हमेशा संतुलित खाएं नहीं तो पोषण पर सीधा असर पडे़गा। आपकी जानकारी के लिये बता दें कि हर खाना पेट में जा कर कार्बोहाइड्रेट, फैट और शुगर में बदल जाता है। ऐसे में तासीर से कोई खास फर्क नहीं पड़ता।
हां, बहुत ज्यादा ठंडा या गर्म खाना खाने से जरूर बचना चाहिए क्योंकि हमारा खून गर्म होता है। इसलिये सही तापमान को बनाए रखने के लिये हमारे शरीर को दोगुनी महनत करनी पड़ती है, नहीं तो वह कभी ठीक से काम नहीं कर पाएगा।
हमारा नॉर्मल बॉडी टम्परेचर 37 °C होता है इसलिये अगर आप एक साथ आइसक्रीम और हॉट कॉफी पी लेंगे तो पेट को उसे पचाने में ज्यादा महनत करनी पड़ेगी। इसलिये हमेशा सामान्य तापमान का भोजन ही खाएं। अगर आप फूड कॉम्बिनेशन ठीक नहीं रखेगें तो आपकी स्किन हमेशा ड्राई बनी रहेगी, हमेशा कफ, पेट में गैस और अपच रहेगा और फेंफड़ों में कफ का जमाव हो जाएगा।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए ssohm सर्च करे!