Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 15 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Nigar Anjum Khan
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Nigar Anjum KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, he has diabetes on September this year. He is not having any symptoms but blood sugar is there. He is fat. His mother is diabetic. So he want to now that for how many years he can survive. And what all precautions to get normal.
How to increase my muscles? Even I am playing and having protein food I am not able to increase my muscles.
Can tensions and thinking and depression and money problems may lead to lose weight and immunity of our body. 2 years back im so healthy but once I had typhoid fever after that lots of problems occur to my body hair lose, body become so thin, and I have lack of Sleep problem over thinking .present im facing allergies cold and tried of my body. Nd now it looks like sinus also. I use many antibiotic and also homeopathy also no proper result .and I had many blood tests also like hiv, hcv, hbv tridot test results are non reactive (negative) I dnt know what is the reason for this. Please help me.
Hi, 3 years back I had c section, my stomach increased day by day.Now I am look like 7 months pregnant please suggest me how to reduce belly fat.
Sir I am 31 and my weight is 97 kgs, I want to reduce my weight but I am a alcoholic and have non-veg mostly. Request you to please suggest the best way to reduce my tummy fat.
I have fat thighs. Is it possible to loose fat from thighs? And if there is what would be the best way to do it?
From the last 5 days, my diet is two chapati, said in lunch & dinner, watermelon in evening. But even then my uric acid level has been increased from 5.2 to 7. I am also taking Zyloric 300 mg. Pain in my knees & feet. please guide how I can reduce my uric acid level and what should be diet. I am also diabetic patient.
Can any one suggest the medicine to gain weight. 23years old 53weight, 5.10height male. South indian (Bangalore)
I have developed tummy in the last 2 months. I maintain strict diet and also play badminton daily but could not play for 1 month 2 months back due to injury. Is it due to not playing or any other reason? i'm 45 years old.
I need to reduce my weight with in 3 month my weight is 90 kg and my age is 21. But I had full diet for one month but I didn't reduce even one kg.
How to make we fit without going zym or running. Now a days we do not have much time to exercise. So how to loose weight faster. And make fit ourself.
1 year back , I was 105 kgs . I did extensive training swimming, diet control and I reached 70 KGS . But my tummy is still there. It's a loose tummy and looks as if it belongs to 100 kg guy. I have done everything. Please suggest how to cut these fat cells.
I am a 19 years Old male, my weight is just 46kgs, nd my height is a bit short, I want to increase my weight and my height, I need a good physique. Any suggestion on how can I do that.
My collage is getting started in 2 days as days are coming closer my nervousness increases always this happens to me wen m going anywhere or going to give exams or anything like this .
How to reduce fatigue and diabetes which my relative has for around 10 years? She also has pressure problem.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight:
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.