Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Kimberley JohnsonYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 21 years old athletic body but I experienced a bulge in my tummy from a month, how can I get a belly as I run and exercise too? I want to rid of my belly fat. Please help me doing this, anyone?
Madam, Unwanted kit medicine khane se week week lag raha hai. To vitamin khane se kya raat ko. Kuch hoga to nahi na.
Can you please tell me Agr me vitamin ka goli 2 time bhul se kha li so can you please tell me kya kar kru me.
I am a 18 years 5'11 skinny boy. I am too much concerned about my weight gain. Since I am a student so I can't even buy weight gainers. So I would like to get an indian diet plan for weight gain. Due to low weight I am always low on confidence and always remains tensed. Plzz help it would be a great favour.
Is there any harm if I use BLACK SALT while taking salad or fruits or in lemon tea or namkin lassi besides taking iodized salt in my routine diet. Do black salt harm us in anyway.
My dad is suffering from low b12 level, his age is about 45, could you please give advice to recover the vitamin b12, but please consider that we are vegetarian. Thank you.
As stated in your Beer is healthy article 14 units of beer means, 14 cans or 14 bottles or how we can measure units?
How can I built my body well without any fitness problems, and also I want to increase my weight upto 70.
Recently I lost some weight and had poor diet too. Due to which my face looks very weak and gaunt type. So I want my fave and shine back. I have started eating well and exercising but not much results. Please help.
Sir I am very skinny and thin young man .i am 24 years old. Can you tell me what is the reason responsible for this. And also give its solution.
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
Intra Uterine Insemination is the process where artificial insemination of prepared sperm of husband / donor is done in the uterine cavity for conception in a planned cycle at the time of planned ovulation.
It is done in cases where the tubes are functional as well as patent . This can be performed in a natural cycle or with artificial hormone stimulation.
If the couple is diagnosed with unexplained infertility, cervical mucus problems, minor sperm abnormalities or other male disorders.It is also a cheaper solution for azoospermic males who cannot afford ICSI with TESA . They can have artificial insemination with donor semen.
I am 5 feet 9 inches tall but my weight is only 63 kg. I want to increase at least 7 kg more. What should I eat to achieve it?
I want to gain weight in 2 months. Please give me quick solutions for this so that I can gain weight quickly. Need quick solutions please.
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an acupressurist.