Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Asthma Management Program
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Anitha NarayanamurthyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my body weakness. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from body weakness like the. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rathe she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. the overall atmosphere in the dr. Anitha Narayanamurty is very soothing. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely. One of my neighbour's recommended dr Anitha Narayanamurthy. her advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
Due to my weak eyes my daily activities were suffering. I owe him her a big thanks for making me fine again. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurty is so nice. One of my neighbour's recommended this Anitha Narayanamurthy. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Anitha Narayanamurthy and the weak eyes treatment I didn't lose hope. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. In the very first sitting, Anitha Narayanamurthy clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I am so thankful that Anitha Narayanamurthy has given me the best post delivery treatment and I am now finally able to get back to my normal health that i had before my delivery. In the very first sitting, Anitha Narayanamurthy clearly told me the plan and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. The overall atmosphere in the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurtys clinic in Bangalore is very soothing. It was so quite pleasant in there. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was in so much stress due to my post delivery condition.
As someone I knew, consulted this Anitha Narayanamurthy and they referred us. The overall atmosphere in the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurty is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the gain weight treatment given by Anitha Narayanamurthy has helped me regain my confidence. I am amazed that she is such a sweet doctor, even though she is so busy all the time. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my problem to gain weight.
One of my colleague referred Dr Anitha . I'am almost on the path to being fit after her lose weight treatment, Thanks to her perfect advice. I was quite impressed with her concept of holistic healing through her perfect diets. The overall atmosphere in the Dt. Anitha clinic is very soothing. Overall lose weight treatment was very effective. She ensures that she listens to her patients.
One of my colleague referred Anitha for treatment of my problem of no periods through proper diet. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. she has so much knowledge that for everything I take her reference. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my issue. The no periods treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Due to my headaches my daily activities were suffering. Dr Anitha's guidance and treatmnet helped me immensly and I am happy with the headche treatmnet she gave. The overall outlook of the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurty was very nice.
dr Anitha Narayanamurthy is a great dietician at her clinic in thindlu. I consulted her for my problem of acne during periods. She gave me great advices and plan which made my health better all in all.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful, caring, thorough, practical and helped me improve my health. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be caring, professional, knowledgeable, very helpful and practical. Thank u..
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be caring, very helpful, well-reasoned and inspiring. Thank you very much
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot mam, for your great concern.meet u soon.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be well-reasoned. Thank u for answering and i felt good but i am
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for your help
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Tushar Ranjan Dip
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Thnks for your valuable ideas
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Very Good... thanks Dr.
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are caring. thnksss mam for giving me a good information
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Really helpful answer
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank u medam....
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Thanks medam
Fear setting is an amazing tool that can be used to get over almost any kind of fear or doubt in your mind. Most often it is prescribed by self-help gurus and productivity experts who recommend it as a means to get over fears of taking chances.
Eating curds is an excellent way to boost your energy level to keep up with your busy schedule. Curd really is a high-energy food, plus there are many delicious ways to include more servings of Curd in your diet.
3 Everyday Foods that Boosts Your Metabolism
- They help in detoxifying and boosting your metabolism.
- Drink it as Ginger tea or lemon tea or just lemon water.
- Blanch the spinach add it to your dals or just chop them and add them to your salads.
1. Make sure you eat small portions. Try avoiding second servings of the same food.
2. Eat sweets in moderation.
3. Increase water intake
4. Move around little more than what you usually do.
5. If you have had heavy meals during the day have light foods at dinner. Plan your dinner well.
6. Restrict intake of excessively salty foods.
This year burst crackers of negativity, anger, pride, jealousy, distribute sweets of harmony love honour respect, joy. Wear new clothes of good health.
Fruits are a superfood category of their own. They are the powerhouse of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and an excellent contribution to your diet. Here are ten fruits you should be eating daily:
- Apples: There is a reason why an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples are filled with antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibre and quercetin. Antioxidants boost your immunity and the fibre provides you with energy and maintains a healthy bowel, while quercetin has anti-allergy and antihistamine (compounds which curb the effects of histamine, primarily used to treat allergies) properties.
- Grapes: Grapes contain an antioxidant named resveratrol, which prevents heart diseases and premature aging of your cells. In addition, they are also great sources of folate and vitamin B6, C and A which contribute to a healthier immune system.
- Bananas: Bananas have low sodium and high potassium levels. Thus, they are extremely beneficial in maintaining blood pressure and preventing strokes. Bananas also contain protease inhibitors, which prevent stomach ulcers (protease is a digestive enzyme that produces acid).
- Strawberries: Strawberries might be small, but they do pack a lot of nutrients! A handful of strawberries daily can prevent diabetes type 2, inflammations and heart disease. They are also rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Papaya: Papayas contain a substance called ‘papain’ which is an incredible digestive stimulant. They also contain large amounts of folate, which helps in proper DNA repair and synthesis.
- Oranges: Oranges provide you with vitamin C and potassium, which are essential for enhanced muscle and digestive functions. The membrane between orange segments contains hesperidin, which has been proven to reduce cholesterol.
- Kiwi: Kiwi contains more vitamin C than oranges which grants them the ability to prevent DNA damage and also helps reduce risks of developing cataracts.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are a great source of antioxidants which aid in fighting cancer and macular degeneration (an eye disease which results in vision loss). They also contain compounds that protect you from urinary tract infections.
- Lemon: Lemons contain citric acid, which effectively lowers cholesterol and cuts down on body fat. Citric acid is also an excellent digestive stimulant. Also, the refreshing scent of lemons reduces anxiety, nervousness and fatigue.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is an excellent appetite suppressant, which cuts down on your cravings. It also contains a soluble fibre named ‘pectin’, which lessens the development of atherosclerosis (build-up of cholesterol and fats on the walls of the artery). However, refrain from consuming grapefruit if you are on prescription medications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Eating right and exercising are key to healthy weight loss. In no case should you ever consider crash dieting or any form of extreme diets. There are many different types of diets popular today. The most common side effect of dieting is that in most cases weight loss stops the moment a diet is stopped and the individual begins to put on weight instead. Here are a few other after effects of dieting.
- Tiredness: Most diets are centred around limiting your food intake. As a result of this, the body has less food available to convert into energy. This also causes a drop in blood sugar levels. As a result of this, you may find yourself tiring easily and with less energy to go about your normal day.
- Mood changes: Fluctuating blood sugar level can also make you feel irritable and depressed. Limiting your food intake can make you crave food which further adds to your irritability. By cheating on your diet with a sugar laden snack you may cause further fluctuation of insulin levels. This can be seen in the form of temporary elation.
- Slow metabolism: The body needs a certain calorific amount to function. When this is not available, it will turn to stored fat reserves and slow down the rate of metabolism. This can lead to a loss of muscles instead of fats and even stall your weight loss. This is commonly seen in cases of extreme weight loss.
- Loose skin: Dieting only addresses the fat underneath your skin. As you put on weight, your skin stretches to accommodate the gained pounds. Hence, losing a lot of fat can leave you with loose skin and sagging folds. This usually occurs on the upper arms and abdomen. The amount of loose skin left depends on the speed of weight loss, the amount of weight lost and your age. In this case, exercise does little to help and the only way to tackle the loose skin is through plastic surgery.
- Gallstones: When you cut down on the fat quotient of your diet, your gall bladder does not contract as often. In many cases, this can lead to the concentration of bile which further leads to the development of gall stones. These gall stones can be quite uncomfortable and can cause a stomach ache as well. To avoid this, do not cut out fats completely, but include a few healthy fats in your diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The thyroid gland in your body is responsible for controlling and secreting those hormones that help in your natural growth and development. These hormones are crucial in regulating some of the most important functions of your body such as your heart rate, breathing, your body weight, your menstrual cycle and your muscle power to name a few.
Problems of the thyroid gland (such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism) can hamper all of these vital functions, and these problems usually arise due to a poor diet. However, your diet can also help in improving the health of your thyroid gland. Here are some diet tips to help you out:
1. Include lots of iodine in your diet
Iodine is that nutritive element without which your thyroid gland will not be able to function at all, being its building block. Therefore iodine rich foods such as fortified salt, eggs, seaweed and other dairy products should be a part of your diet. Along with iodine, zinc, selenium, copper and iron are other very important elements that should be a part of your diet too.
2. Plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants help
Since stress (blame it on cortisol- the stress hormone that overworks your thyroid in case of chronic stress) plays a major role in hampering the proper functioning of your thyroid gland, eliminating it and detoxifying yourself becomes extremely important. This can be done through including plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants in your diet. White meat, fishes like tuna, peanuts, brown rice and fruits such as goji berries and wild blueberries can be of great help in this regard.
3. Say no to soy
Soy is one of the main culprits behind the malfunctioning of your thyroid gland as it contains an element known as isoflavones, which can reduce the iodine reserve in the gland. Apart from that, vegetables that belong to the brassica family such as cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts are linked to causing goitre and must be avoided. Consumption of gluten must be avoided too as it can cause autoimmune thyroid disorders, celiac disease and hormonal imbalances.
4. Enjoy your daily meals
In today's fast paced world a stress-free meal is a thing of the past as most people are in a rush to get done with their breakfast, lunch or dinner. This hampers your digestive function and also puts stress on your thyroid glands. The best way to eat is to sit on a table and relax, enjoying every morsel you swallow. This ensures your thyroid remains healthy.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.