Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Oral PathologistYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am a teenager and I have a problem regarding my jaw bone. My jaw bones are much protruding outwards and it looks awkward. Also I have noticed that my left jawbone is more protruded outwards than the other one. It looks very awkward to me. Wht can I do to get rid of it. Plzz help me.
My teeth are yellow due to my bad eating habits please tell me some home made remedies to clean them as soon as possible.
My upper teeth has come front just only two teeth. Just beside the front teeth back there is another teeth is it possible to put clip or how it is possible to get back the front teeth.
I am having mouth ulcer from past 3-4 days . It is very difficult for me to eat due to the pain I am having. I applied clove oil for pain relief. There has been a bit relief. How long will it take to get recovered Is any there better home remedy than this. Waiting for your reply.
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
Hi I am 20 yearss old! suddenly I am affected by dry tongue! and also causes bad breathe! there is some white patches like in the tongue! can you please help to get rid of this.
After finishing my lunch or dinner, when I am doing gargle and spitting on basin, then I am finding very little blood spotting where as there no cut inside mouth or tongue. This is happening from yesterday onwards. Can anyone suggest what could be the reason behind it?
My front two upper teeth has become yellow and I want a remedy for it. Since my childhood I am drinking normal water. Is there any permanent solution to whiten my teeth?
I have serious tongue ucler since 2 month. I took b Complex and metrogyl medicine. But it didn't work. Now AM eating Astymin M Forte and Becelac Fortz. Does it will cure my ucler. Plzz Help me?
I am about 20 years old. Is it possible for me to remove the gap between the teeth by using dental braces.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.