Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. YaminiYour feedback matters!
I generally suffer from gas in the evenings. I do not eat too much. I eat 70 - 80% of hungriness. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am working in night shift. Because of this shift I am facing gastric and acidity problem. Moreover my getting more fat day by day. Please give me a solution.
I am suffering pain in right upper abdomen or below the breast from few months. I have done ultrasound in 2 tim es, but nothing is seen. There is no gall stone and kidney stone in the ultrasound. So what should I do. Please recommend me the best type of specialist doctor. Thank you.
The only thing that can ruin a great meal is the feel of a bloated tummy afterwards! Usually any abnormal swelling, or increase in diameter of the abdominal area is termed as bloating. The condition has become very common and is experienced by people around the world. Poor diets, sedentary lifestyle, high levels of stress and need for daily medications seem to be making people more prone to this epidemic. It can sometimes also be a result of an underlying health issue that you might be unaware of. The good thing is that there are signs of it which can be watched out for.
What to Keep an Eye Out For: To start off, there is the sign which is considered to be rather obvious by many- flatulence. If a person wants to get rid of flatulence for an extended period, he or she should consider this to be a warning.
Bloating itself can be a sign for other problems which are deeper. The prime example of this happens to be coeliac disease. A bloating of the stomach which is accompanied by pain and a puzzling loss of weight could be signs of this disease.
If a fever seems to keep recurring without a cause which is explainable, it could be a sign of bloating. As a matter of fact, this sign along with bloating also does signal some infection, which should be looked at immediately by a medical professional. Also, too much stress on a person could be a sign of impending bloating issues.
Getting Rid of Bloating: In order to cure bloating which is caused by flatulence, an easy and elementary solution is to eat your food slowly and to chew properly. In serious case, seeking adequate medical help is important.
When a person finds that he or she seems to be suffering from bloating very often, it is a good idea to maintain a food diary. This will help find whether there are certain trigger foods which cause bloating. The pattern can be discussed with your doctor and concrete steps can be taken towards a complete solution.
Simple lifestyle changes beyond the diet can also make a difference. These include correction of sleeping and eating habits of a person. You are also required to be very regular with this.
Bloating always has some signs which are associated with its causes so it makes good sense to be aware of the same as the saying goes - A stitch in time saves nine! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am 26 young. I am difficult from last Week during excretion. I tried by drinking water in morning also but I failed. I observed little pain. I feels like my hole become smaller. What might be reasons.
I am suffering from dyspeptic. It happen when we eat oily food, but some time it happen when we eat any thing.
I am 19 year old boy .I have a stone problem in my Gall bladder near about size 10 mm and I tried most of the desi treatments but I can't got any relief. So guide me what should be done ?
I am 43 years old. I am suffering from fatty liver grade 2 ever since I suffered an attack of dengue fever in the year 2011. I am still not able to digest fatty contents. I am also diabetic. I have lost the sheen of my face and life. Kindly help me out.
I am 23 year bachelor having a vomiting problem every morning after waking up from bed when I am going to fresh. Gas or acidity forms daily evening. What should I do please reply?
Hi doctor, I am 40 year old man and I have pathri problem I am drinking bear but not relief last two months. What should i do?
Im using potrate mb6 from two days for 3-4 mm renal calculus (right kidney) which found in usg, pain travelled from abdomen to top right of groin and I still have mild pain (pulsating) at middle right of abdomen. How long does stones take to get out of my system?
I have anal fissure. What are the complications of limited sphincterotomy surgery? What are the other options for the cure?
मेरी पत्नी की आयु 62 साल है उनके पेट में गैस बहुत हैं , कोई भी चीज खाये तो गैस ने लगती है फलस्वरूप उसने केवल हरी सब्जियां तोरी टिंडे घीया या खिचड़ी , दलिये का सेवन करना शुरू कर दिया है लेकिन फिर भी कभी कभी बहुत दिक्कत होती है , तली हुई चीजें व मीठे सेवन भी रखा है , इसकी वजह से तबियत भी गिरी गिरी रहती है व गैस सिर में भी चढ़ जाती है तो सर दर्द करता है , कृपया कुछ सुझाव देने का श्रम करें धन्यवाद
Sir, After I eat food, a lot of gas is formed in my abdomen. It comes out immediately i.e does not go to stomach to cause any pain. Also it is very fowl smelling. Usually it was after having any food but sometimes it happens more frequently. I feel a bubbling sensation in abdomen indicating the gas is formed and then after few seconds it comes out. I don't have loose motion but it is not completely solid either. Also, last to last year I had suffered from jaundice and after few days after recovering that time also I had faced a same problem. Also, I don't remember exactly but I think this problem has started after I had consumed chicken for few (3-4) days in dinner regularly. The problem has persisted for more than 25 days. Sir, you are kindly requested to give your valuable advise as to what is the problem and weather it is curable. I fear that my liver is getting weak. Awaiting your valuable advise.
If you are suffering from gastritis, it is important for you to know about the most ideal tips and treatment methods related to the condition. Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the stomach lining called gastric mucosa. The most common symptoms of the condition include nausea, vomiting and illness in the upper abdomen, right after having a meal. Heartburn, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, indigestion and bloating are other symptoms of gastritis.
Here are 10 tips for treating gastritis using simple home remedies:
- Carom seeds: Carom seeds are natural antacids and are effective for curing gastritis. They give relief to the mucous membrane of the stomach from acidity and hyper acidity. Nausea, indigestion and bloating are also treated.
- Ginger: Ginger treats gastritis effectively because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, treats infections and eases gas, stomach pain and nausea.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is essential when you are suffering from gastritis. Yogurt containing active live culture is more beneficial in the case of this disease. It contains probiotics, which protect the stomach lining from the bacteria that causes gastritis. Your immune system also gets a boost.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea works wonders in treating gastritis. It contains several essential oils, which are helpful for your digestive system. It also soothes the intestinal walls, giving relief from pain. Stomach inflammation also goes down.
- Peppermint: This herb is also efficient for gastritis treatment because of its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. Its soothing properties reduce inflammation and also help with heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are also beneficial in healing gastritis because of their antioxidant properties and phenolic compounds. They help in preventing the start of stomach lining inflammation.
- Holy basil: Holy basil helps in healing acute gastritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These help in reducing inflammation and infection. Stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea are also reduced.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds help in soothing your digestive system and relaxing your gastrointestinal tract muscles. This is an important part of gastritis treatment. These seeds contain antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and stomachic properties and are beneficial in relieving symptoms such as indigestion, intestinal gas, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Licorice: This Ayurvedic remedy for gastritis contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which help in reducing inflammation. Symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are also treated. The stomach’s inner lining is protected from infection, thereby reducing the risk of ulcers.
- Raw potato juice: Raw potato juice is considered to be an important remedy for gastritis because of its antacid and healing properties. The alkaline properties of potato help in reducing cramps, bloating, and other common symptoms of the condition.