Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal Rao U. SYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from haemoglobin deficiency, it's less than 10 units. I often bleed from nose. What shall I do for precaution and for maintenance?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should visit an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and cause problems in hearing in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir/Madam, I snore loudly many a times feel sleepy during day time. Please suggest remedy. I'm 52 years old male.
I am suffering from pharyngitis. Please help me from this inflammation and relieve me. Suggest some home made remedies.
Hello sir, I am suffering from sinusitis and also headache and cough every day. I also taken ayurvedic treatment but i did not get any result from it. I feeling sleepy every day because of headache. Ayurvedic doctor suggest me to avoid tomato,menda, dahi(curd), all cold items, no any lemon or any other similar flavor items. Please suggest me food and treatment for it. I also try nasya karam in ayurvedic but no result.
Sinuses Problem and its Treatment in Acupressure
If you are plagued by sinus problems, take a moment to consider these valuable parts of your head. What can turn good sinuses into problem sinuses?
Your sinuses are hollow air spaces within the bones between your eyes, behind your cheekbone, and in the forehead. They produce mucus, which helps keep the inside of your nose moist. That, in turn, helps protect against dust, allergens, and pollutants.
Interesting Sinus Facts
No one is completely sure why we have sinuses, but some researchers think they keep the head from being too heavy.Sinuses are also are responsible for the depth and tone of your voice. This explains why you sound like Clint Eastwood when your sinuses are all stuffed up.If the tissue in your nose is swollen from allergies, a cold, or environmental triggers, it can block the sinus passages. Your sinuses can?t drain, and you may feel pain.
There are eight sinus cavities in total. They are paired, with one of each in the left and right side of the face.Two sinus cavities are located in the forehead.Two are behind each cheekbone.Two sinus cavities are within the bones between your eyes.Two are behind each eye.
Acupuncture & Acupressure treatment method for this problem:
Acupressure and Acupuncture treatment is one of the best and proved method to relieve this Lung related problem and as per this method so many reason cause this problem, like cold in winter, cold in summer like so many reason and a traditional acupuncturist is capable to provide parmenant relive for this problem throug diagnosing the condition of pulse of an individual, Here I have mention some common points to get relive from this sinus problem readers can approach me for more clarification on this topic
Acupressur Points for Relieve this problem:
To relieve your upper or frontal sinuses, use B2, located at the bridge of your nose. This mental stress point is located in the indentation of your upper eye socket, where the bridge of the nose meets the ridge of your eyebrows.
To open the maxillary sinuses in the cheek, use the foremost acupressure points for the sinuses: LI20 and St3, underneath your eyes, just below your cheekbones. Use gentle pressure. These points are safe and useful to teach to children.- Have a Healthy Life- Acupuncture Dr. Nazir Sheriff - www.Acuheal.In