Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vishal Rao

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Vishal Rao Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Vishal Rao
Dr. Vishal Rao is a popular Dentist in HSR Layout, Bangalore. He is currently associated with ANNAYYA ENT AND DENTOFACIAL CLINIC in HSR Layout, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Vishal Rao on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment


#14, 14th Main, HSR Layout sector 5, HSR Layout. Landmark: Opp. Agara LakeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vishal Rao

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, now a days in my mouth cavity have small wounds what is reason how to treat it,

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
these must be ulcers. start with multivitamin capsule. increase intake of fibrous food and drink plenty of water. keep your stomach fit. reduce stress level. avoid spicy food
24 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Greater Noida
Brush your teeth twice circular movement. ..

BDS, MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Chennai
Laser gum surgery absolutely painless and heals fastet

I have a decayed tooth. I was not able to see half of my tooth the next day when I found that there was a cavity. If it can only be cured by root canal what is the cost and how many sittings must I come?

Dentist, Noida
First & foremost you need to get an x - ray from a good dentist to evaluate wheather you actually require an r. C. T. If required, these days it is best to get it done through a specialist who does rotary endodontics or rotary r. C. T. Results are excellent & requires around 2 sittings. Later on you may be requiring a crown over the tooth. But a proper diagnosis is a must. Good luck!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.

Master of Surgery, Post Graduate Diploma in ENT, MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist,
Please do a salt water gargle. Take one glass of Luke warm Salt water gargle, add a half spoon of salt and half spoon of honey to it and gargle using this solution, 4 times a day. Also take Tab. Crocin 500 mg, 2-3 times a day, as needed, if you have pain. If problem is not solved in 3 days, Please consult immediately. Also avoid, fried item and too spicy and oily items in food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to rectify my teeth alignment make a beautiful smile I am 34 years old is it possible to straight en my teeth with braces.

Dentist, Delhi
Improper alignment of the front teeth is very common. The straightening process for this known as orthodontic treatment, wherein you will be required to wear braces (an appliance with wires) for anywhere between 6 months to 2 years, depending upon the exact condition of your teeth. However, this treatment will serve as a permanent solution to your problem. You teeth alignment will become better and your smile will improve, These days, braces, similar to the color of teeth (ceramic braces) have also become available which are potentially much better looking than the conventional silver appliances. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that you are able to send across pictures of you front teeth and I can provide you with more specific answers. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I am facing tongue infection from last 1 year and its very painful so please suggest me any medicine?

Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear lybrate user, tongue infection/inflammation/burning can be due to several reasons like dry mouth, nutritional/vitamin deficiencies, bacterial/viral/fungal infections, anemia, dehydration etc. Consult your dentist for a checkup to know the exact cause. Drink plenty of fluids and water, consume fruits and vegetables, avoid fried & spicy foods and pay attention to good oral hygiene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had chronic teeth sensitivity problem for last two years, now I am facing facial pain problem at interval of one or two days. Actually I contacted Sikkim Manipal medical college to solve the problem of teeth sensitivity and they advised for teeth filling which could not work and teeth sensitivity problem got elevated. Now for last two months I am facing facial pain an interval of one or two day which lasted for two to three hours and face also becomes slightly warm around left jaw. Please advice me what to do.

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, It would really help us give you a more detailed treatment plan if you could send us an O.P.G x ray (that is the one that shows all teeth together ). Having look at the same we will be in better position to comment. Please find below is our contact details. Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from tooth pain since last one month and unable to eat anything due to cavity.

Dentist, Navi Mumbai
Hi lybrate-user take proper treatment i. E. Root canal treatment for that tooth as soon as possible otherwise you have to remove that tooth if it is badly destructed.
30 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my tooth my age is 24years I have used various ointments but they did not work for long what I can do.

MDS - Orthodontics
Dentist, Kurukshetra
Pain in the tooth may involve your tooth itself or there could be infection in the surrounding gums. Do not try self medication. No ointment will provide you permanent relief. Visit a dentist who might take a x ray first and then he should be able to tell you where the problem is and the relevant treatment options.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello one of my permanent teeth has been broken up so can please suggest what can I do lyk should I put a artificial teeth n whole procedure vil cost me how much.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
At your age you should try n preserve the orignal consult a dentist if possible get rct done if it's feasible n required epicoectomy can b done n than tooth coloured material cap should b taken cost will vary maximum it could b about twenty k.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Common Dental Problems

Dentist, Mumbai
Play video

Briefing on Common Dental Problems

3812 people found this helpful

My premolar tooth's cavity was filled last month. But now I feel highly sensitive when I drink cold or hot fluids at the same part. Why is it so?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
A major cause of tooth sensitivity is root exposure. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning along with desensitizing procedures and / or artificial enamel filling and / or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Until then apply a desensitizing paste (Sensodyne Tooth paste) on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min until you brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight will be better. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old men suffering gum issue like pieria. Also have deep gap between teeth. What should I do. It was examined by dentist before 6 months they suggest me that you should take vitamin c, regular use mouth washer. But even though cautious bleeding.

BDS, FICOI, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
Dentist, Bangalore
Taking vitamin c and mouth wash helps but, at the same time you need to maintain your oral hygiene brushing twice a day, and you need to quit habit if you are smoker or alcoholic. Kindly consult nearby periodontist and get the expert advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 27 years old male. My problem is since childhood I have a dental problem. I have cavities on some teeth. When one teeth is completely destroyed then its occur in another teeth. I brush up my teeth twice daily. Doctors please kindly suggest me what I have to do to protect my good teeth from these problem & what I have to do to make stronger my teeth. Thanks in advance doctors & waiting yours valuable suggestion.

Dentist, Mumbai
Lybrate-user having dental problem since childhood. Cavities in tooth and one teeth destroyed completely. See dental surgeon for checkup and treatment. Decayed tooth needs removal and other can be restored by filling. The best way to get rid of tooth problem & improve oral health is to follow a thorough dental hygiene routine which includes brushing your teeth twice a day mouthwashes help-use an antimicrobial rinse to help keep bacteria at bay. Please take care of your oral hygiene. Visit dental surgeon for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use colgate-white tooth paste. Rinse with listerine mouthwash. Before going to sleep.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, i am 70 years young man recently six month back I lost my one tooth lower front please. Let me know what to do and suggest some good reasonable dentist. Thanks.

MDS - Orthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Jodhpur
According to your age my advice will be that you either go for a removable replacement known as" cast partial denture. What is the condition of other neighboring teeth?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had pain on my left top corner of my upper jaw. What's the reason. Please give me solution.

Dentist, Mumbai
If filling is needed and than get it filled. It can only be checked by examining the tooth and radiograph will clear the actual reason for pain. Go for treatment and consult dental surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

To avoid teeth scaling, what are te remedy. ANy treatment to fill up the gap. My name-jugal kishore more age-67.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Coimbatore
Regular proper brushing and flossing with thread floss and water flosser can keep your mouth clean to an extent. But there is no alternative to tooth cleaning. Crowns can be used to fill gap. Composites can also be used. However it depends upon the type size and location of the gap.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Brushing daily with tooth paste which contains flouride helps in preventing tooth decay and helps in hardening of the tooth enamel.
View All Feed