Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KumarYour feedback matters!
Can I take apple cider vinegar and lemon with warm water in empty stomach for weight loss program? Is it harmful anyhow?
I have been diagnosed with sacroilitis. I am currently being looked after by a homeopathic doctor, but am unable to bear the pain. So could you please suggest me an anti-inflammable and pain killer?
I am 19 years old, and I am using homoeopathy medicine baryta carb and symptom along with silica to increase my height from 15 days. So it is good? Is there any other way to gain 3inches of height?
I am 24 year old and I am suffering from excessive hair loss frm last 20 days. Earlier it was vry normal . Falling of hairs upto 20 to 30. But as the days passing. My hairs are falling very high rate. Last week I decided to take a zero hair cut. Very small hair. Bcz I thought may b there could be some dirty scalp or dandruff but there was nothing. No infection , no dandruff nothing. Neither I am suffering frm any long run disease . It puzzled me. And I went to doctor yesterday . I have given him 5 min explanation , he listened to me but didn't check my head and written biotin tablets fr 15 days. Please doctor help me. I am ready to do anything to save my falling hair bcz I don't want to be bald at age of 24. Please suggests me some good medicine. However I would to tell u.there is no dandruff or outer infection in scalp .I think there is some internal issue wid the body.
Sir, How to reduce blood pressure within few day? Aways my blood pressure is 120/78. But while checking by doctor than bp showing 150/ 100 and also my heart beat also.
Hello doctor. I do regular masturbate day or night. Then today I do masturbate bt my sperm not come to my pennis. Means my sperm quantity decreased. So please tell me doctor how to increase my sperm quantity.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??