Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayalakshmi Kashi
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayalakshmi KashiYour feedback matters!
Does smoking occasionally really kills? I smoke 3 cigarettes a week, but I started it after 1 year, will smoking at such a rate for 3 months may cause some serious problems? In these 3 months my exams are there. While during holidays I don't feel like to smoke!
Im very much stressed. I was pregnant & I got miscarriage after losing my baby im very much depressed. I do not like anyone talking to me. I am getting irritated with each $everything that is happening in front of me. I want to know what should do.
Wen a women depressed at the time of pregnancy, wt will be the reaction towards baby n delivery? Any gynaecologist clear my doubt?
Hello Dr. I'm 38 years old. Mujhe Bachpan Mei Dr. she bahut darr lagta tha main kam jati thi Dr. ke pass. Jab tak pani sar tak na pahuche tab tak Dr. ke pass nhi jati thi aur ghar par hi thik ho jaye yahi koshish hoti thi. But problem jayada hoti thi to Jana hi padta tha. But kam Jana hota tha. After marriage every month Dr. ke pass Jana padta tha. Kabhi kuch kabhi kuch laga hi Rahta h. After marriage first blood test apni pregnancy ke tym karya tha. Aur blood sample ko dekhkar behosh ho gyi thi. Ek bar kuch viginal prblm hui to test hua. Dr. ne matel ka kuch ander dala aur chk Kiya. Thoda darr bhi lag rha tha aur ghabraht bhi shuru ho gyi. Aur Dr. ke room se Nikal kar behosh hokar gir gyi. Hosh aaya to fruti diya pine ko aur oxygen bhi Di gyi thi Mujhe. Abhi 2 years before akal dadh nikal wayi thi to nikala kar Babar Aayi thi to chakker aa gye aur urine bhi nikal gya kapdo Mei. Abhi kuch blood test hone the but weekness h ki subah khali pet nhi rah pati. 5:20 mrng Mei uthi aur 8: 15 test karaa bahut dard hua jab usne niddle nikal to Maine bola ki Mujhe chakkar Aan aur behosh ho gyi aur urine sample bhi dena tha to pressure tha pats nhi chala kapdo Mei nikal gya. Aur blood sample bhi pura nhi hua tha. Its normal? Ki phobia hai ya kuch problem to nhi h? Har har to nhi hota aise aaj wapis blood test karaye jo nhi hue the usdin but aaj Aisa kuch nhi hua. Kya karu pls help?
I am 18 year old male, I am a student and wanted to ask is amway ginkgo biloba with ginseng safe to use to enhance memory.
Sir please tell me why I cannot concentrate on study but I try it but different thing come into mind and distract me.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!