Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, Someone told to unwanted 21 tablets will be regulating periods problem it is true please tell me how much months I have to use I have pcod it is 4 mm to 7 mm size please tell me.
Hi.. My age is 22 and my marriage is 25th May 2014. Iam not getting pregnant and I want to know the reason. Please help me hw I will get pregnant. Please solve my problem pls. than Sir/madam.
Me and my wife are planning for the family planning and wanted to know more about the pre care that needs to be taken for both me and my wife about the lifestyle, food, and other things that should be taken care before planning so that we don't face future complexity in term of any deficiency and problems. We have 2 months of time Tp have this so that we can plan according. Also we don't have any bad habits of drinking and smoking. Let me know if you require any further details. Can you please let me know which type of doctor to approach and have this sorted out and any things that can be taken care before planning for both me and my wife.
If I have done sex with a girl,directly. then what treatment should be applied so that she will not be pregnant.
My monthly period is not regular at all. Sometimes I miss for a month also. And I feel so tired all the time. Please suggest.
1 year passed of my marriage. I want a baby but fails to conceive. My wifes reports are normal. My sperm count is 45. And motile 30. What is the best way to increase this as fast as can. And to conceive baby. Pls advise. Any medicine are food.
My wife is not getting menses period it cross more then 1 month. We have 2 year child as well .as of now now plan for second baby. So what medications needs to take for get menses period.
Hi doctor since few months I have started feeling different during my fertile period. My breast hurts a little ,abdomen bloats, feel pukish, a slight but discomfort able pain on my left side lower abdomen. I want know that is this normal. I am 28 years and got married few months back.
Hello doc, We have 3 childrens one is normal delivery and two are with operation delivery after 3rd delivery my wife closed birth option because 3rd delivery was very critical and she nearly goes in death but thnk god she save that's why we closed birth option but now after 3 years we want again baby and we are planning to reopen birth option so is it save to reopen. If not then can you give other procedure like getting my wife physically fitted and ready her for our 4th baby? We really want baby with our own semen not from other like step mother etc please And I lost my wife's all medical reports etc so please dnt reply by asking test paper or medical reports. Thanks,
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Walnuts and Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
- Ghee. A good source of fat-soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids, ghee is recommended in ayurveda to enhance receptive power, cognitive power, intelligence, memory and higher mental faculties. Consuming 1 teaspoon of ghee everyday especially during young age, will support the intellectual functioning of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Im 14 years old I dont have periods nowand im a tubercosics patient what to do? Suggest me something.
My wife is at 6th month of pregnancy, age 29, her OG gave triple A cal fd and rubired syrup alone. Is that enough. She feels discomfort after taking triple a cal. Moreover she experiences a pricking pain upper part of abdomen. Kindly clarify our doubts.
I am 28 year married person I am doing sex without condom daily to pregnant my wife but no good result I am trying from last six month how can I pregnant her. Please tell me.
Me and my girlfriend engage in oral sex often. Is oral sex good, Both in health and relationship way of concern.
I am in 7 months pregnancy and suffering from fever my left nostril is watering little and I am having little cold but no cough my fever is not going I am feeling little weakness because of not taking any adequate diet as I used to take before and my head and eyes are also paining little please tell me natural ways to overcome from this fever my baby kics as usual but I am not feeling well. My family doctor gave me a baby syrup which is effective for half day and again it is coming back. I am also taking luke warm water to drink and bath is it ok for me.
I have problem in vagina from 2-3 months. Its problem is rising when my periods is coming I don't know its due to padding. Problem is my vagina swelled, itching and irritation too. and its irritation when I had done sex. Please tell me the whats the problem and suggest me some precautions.?
I am 24. From last 3 months, my periods are lasting for 3 days. I used to have 5 day normal bleeding but past 3 months, the bleeding is heavy on first 2 days and 3rd days ita very scanty-only that when I wipe with a tissue, I see something. Is it of concern that all of a sudden the length of periods have reduced?
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.