Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay MahajanYour feedback matters!
My age is 29, and my beards & hair has been turned white. So, kindly provide me the solution to again get the black hair.
Hello doctor I brush twice a day use floss and clean tongue daily but can not get rid of bad breath. When I brush bad breath persist but when I gargle bad breath disappear for 10 min after that it appear again So my question is what is the cause of my bad breath and how to care?
Yesterday I found blood with stool after that I started to drink lots of water and today morning it was alright. Is it okay or should I consult a Doctor.
Which is mild face wash send me full name of face wash for oily skin men and which facial kit for good for men I have pimple and spot on my face send me name of facial kit.
I am 23 old female. My weight is nearly 20 kg more than enough. So I am following gym almost from 1 year now. My issue is than I am fit only upto the time m going for gym. If any break of 2 weeks gets into it (as in going home after 3 months), I get into almost same position as I was b4 joining gym. So what suggestions can I opt for that few minimal breaks don't disfigure me. And what is the reason for such thing?
Arthritis is a disease usually associated with elderly people, but it can also affect children. When arthritis affects children, it is known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. This disorder affects the musculoskeletal structure of a child and can cause pain, stiffness and swelling in the muscles, joints, ligaments and bones. In some cases, it can also affect the internal organs. With medication and therapy, the symptoms of this disorder can be managed and the quality of the child’s life can be improved.
Hence, it is important to recognise the signs and symptoms of this disease. Some of the symptoms to look out for are:
Pain: Complaints of pain in the joints or muscles on waking up from bed can be a sign of juvenile arthritis. This may affect a child’s jaw, neck, hands, knees and feet. For most children, moving around helps relieve some of the pain. Unlike the pain triggered by an injury, this kind of pain develops slowly and affects both symmetrical joints.
Joint stiffness: Children affected by this disorder may complain of stiff joints which hamper normal movement and activities. As with pain, this stiffness is usually worst in the morning and improves with movement.
Swelling: Redness and inflammation of painful joints is another symptom of this disorder. The joint may also feel warm to touch. This swelling may come and go or persist for several days. The joints of the hands, feet and knees are most susceptible to swelling.
Fever: Frequent fever accompanied by fatigue can indicate juvenile arthritis. These fevers usually com on suddenly and are relieved after a short time. Also, they do not exhibit any signs of respiratory or stomach infections.
Rashes: Rashes that are symptomatic of this disorder appear commonly over the knuckles, nose bridge or on the trunk, arms and legs. This often takes the form of a faint, pink rash that persists for weeks but unlike other rashes, it does not itch or ooze.
Weight loss: Drastic weight loss and an unexplained loss of appetite can also signal this disorder. In such cases, the child may also appear fatigued and showcase symptoms of associated malnutrition disorders.
Eye problems: Persistent troubles with eye sight such as pain, blurred vision and redness of the eye can be a sign of juvenile arthritis. In some cases, this disorder also causes the iris and uveitis as well as the middle layer of the eye to appear inflamed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.
I am 57 sometimes. I feel my head jerks as if I will falldownif I sit constantly for reading or writing. Is it due to improper blood ciculation to head or due to vertigo or gastritis. Please suggest homeopathic /alternative medicines for this.
Im gaining a lot of weight even though I do not eat lots of junk food and I exercise too but the weight gain is constant. Please give me some tips to how I can lose my weight. Please help me.
I have back pain (lower)last four months. I have pain on the lower part of right shoulder blade also. Sometime i feel pain in the middle back head. MRI of whole spine show no abnormality. Doctor suggest pregabolin first. As i feel imbalance taking after drug then he suggest gabapentin. But pain is not reduced. What can i do?
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
I am 20 yr old grl nd my weight is 78kg. I have tried lot of dieting but still I am stuck on that weight. What should I do?
I have melasma spot both the chicks under 2 inch from the eye's how can I removed spots permanently.
My 2nd echo says that cardiomyopaty. Where as my tmt is negative. Should I go for any further exams. What care I should take. My bp is normal. On telmisartin 80 mg.
Itchy, sweaty testicles and scrotum. If your testicles feel itchy, it is probably the scrotum that is itching - the bag of skin that contains the testicles, not the testicles themselves. Or, more often, it is the folds of skin behind the scrotum and in the groin that itch.
I have dandraf in hair. Tryred every shampoo possible but can not get read of it. Pls provide any solution to it.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.