Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I amjohn 24 year old I am facing ed problem since 5 year I am very depressed pls help me out this problem.
Hello I have taken antidepressants for 2 and half years. After that I gradually decreased the dose n stopped it completely 6 months ago, but now am facing many side effects like concentration, dizziness, sexual problems.
Hi my friend age is 22 year and he is suffering from bad thinking bad thoughts and he told me when he meet more people then his gas are started from his hole and when he is alone then he feel better and it also become his habit please doctor advice him any drug or medicine.
I don't remember many things at proper time, if I tried to remember headache starts and feel that memory becomes blanked. But later times l could remember those things. Sometimes I cannot hold pen or any other thing in my hand since hands becomes senseless and after long time sitting legs also becomes senseless. I have cold allergy and maximum times nose is blocked, becomes painful during winter season and also have eye floaters. My study is thus affected and becomes depressed. Please tell me suggestions. I am 23 years old.
Sir iam a student irritated with my friend without any cause and angry with him please tell me the reason.
My mother Jivantrika Shah, Female Age 68 years. She is throwing / spitting saline on every 10 to 20 minutes since September, 2014. She is physically fit i.e. she does not have any BP, Diabetic or such problems. She has depression problem and taking Taxina 2 and Risperidone 1mg Tab of Jhonson & Jhonson on daily basis since more than 15 years. I have consulted our family doctor as well as another doctor of Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad. However, still she spitting the saline. Would be grateful if you could advise in this regard / prescribed some good medicines ?
Due to excessive masturbation I have a pain in my penis nerve. And I also had headache, always feel anxiety. I can't control my sexual feeling.
I live in Delhi since birth. But I do not know the roads and places in Delhi. Even I have been there many times. I forget places and roads. I use metro for transport many times. But I also forget which station I should use to go Rithala or kashmiri gate. I always check the map. I am post graduate. I also forgot my studies and even small calculations. Sometimes its very hard for me to add 9 and 7 or 8 and 3 and substations. I count notes and suddenly I forget after 10 or 15 seconds. I read newspaper daily but my general knowledge is very week. My presence of my mind is very week. I always do day dreaming since 8 years. I am confused now. I am seeking help.
I have a boyfriend and we both love each other very much, we cant stay without each other, we were very happy before but this days we argue for every small things. Everything starts from me, he never do or say things that hurts me but sometimes when I get angry I use 2 take out all ma frustrations n anger @ him. I feel very guilty for all that I wana stop all this bt I just cant control my anger, it hs happened many times bt each time he excuses me n overlook ma mistakes. He is very very sweet. But few days ago in anger I said him things that I dint mean at all n he is so hurt that he dont talk 2 me nicely now. I cant see my relation gettin broken like this. I feel very bad. I appologised alot for that n tried 2 console him but he is very hurt. I love him very very mch I cant see him this way. I want our relation to be like before. Please help me soon. I dont wana looe him.
I am a 26 year old guy facing through alott of mental stress due to career issues and unhealthy living in a hostel. Suggest me something.
Friendship is the fuel that keeps life interesting. Imagine a robotic life where you do not have anyone with whom you can chill or unwind at the end of the day. Friends are people with whom you can be yourself without having to worry about needs and requirements or judgements, at least most of the time. They are the layer that lies between your family and the rest of the world and provide you with a balance of sorts as far as insights, outsider perspective, advice for meeting challenges and unadulterated enjoyment go.
But many times, extreme shyness and an introvert nature can stop people from making friends easily. So how can you initiate friendships and keep them close? Here are a few tips!
- Understand Shyness: First of all, understand why you may be shy and how it makes your brain work. Shyness strips you of your security when you are faced with a new place or face. Also, it can lead to dismissive or avoidant behaviour, which keeps us from approaching people and learning more about them. Also, it keeps us anxious and preoccupied and makes us think that we will be met with rejection if we try to initiate friendship. Sounds vaguely familiar? Read on to know more.
- Eye Contact and First Impressions: The first way to initiate a new friendship is by making eye contact and following it up with a smile before the person in question averts his or her gaze. This is an unspoken language that is almost always answered similarly.
- Greeting: You can now approach the person and start by saying hello. It may be someone whom you have been seeing on your way to class or in the office cafeteria or even someone who lives in your building. So chances are, that this person would have noticed you too. Introduce yourself and ask for the person's name.
- Acknowledgement: Use the person's name often to show that you are acknowledging the friendship and ensuring that a bond begins to settle between the two of you from the word go. Offer to introduce this new friend to your other friends as further acknowledge of this new friendship.
- Information: In a new friendship, it is crucial to find common grounds without breaking the barriers of privacy. So ensure that you ask neutral questions about hobbies, family, education, work and other such issues without asking the when, where, what and how of things that might have to be explained by sharing personal details. In this way the person in front becomes more comfortable.
Be aware of the reasons that stop you and build your confidence when it comes to approaching people for friendship!