Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Venkataraman KrishnanYour feedback matters!
My son is 4.7 years old he is having dry cough from last 2 ,3 month tried so many medicines. please help
Hi Team, I have twin baby girls, they are 13 months old now and one baby is 9.5 kgs weight and the other is 10.3 kgs. Is it a correct weight growth for them I am worried. I would like to ask if we can give them Threptin biscuits for better weight growth or do I need to prefer any other for them. Do suggest me with food items for them for gaining weight and for brain development.
She is my grand daughter and very healthily born. Recently she suffered with cold and consulted a physician in USA, where they are living now, near Sanfransisco, California. She was advised nebulizer as and when she gets wheezing. Please clear whether she is safe or not, or may lead to Asthma, which is hell of a disease. Kindly clear my doubt.
My brother had an accident when he was 2.5 years old had some veins in brain damaged initially there was no hope of his survival but as time went his health improved just his development is some years behind and he can't speak properly. But still we were happy as he had improved a lot in the following years but since last 6 months or something he has symptoms of hyperactivity as per doctor but the medicine the doctor gave makes him dull and he sleep for almost half a day.
Hello, My just born baby have lumps under nipples. What to do. Is that normal? What should we do for that.
My grandson 3 years 10 monthshas frequent cold, cough, fever with no appetite and bit weak and little underweight also. Plvsuggestceffective remedy. Thanks.
Sir/madam my child is 3 months old and has taken following vaccination. Birth- bcg, opv-0, hep-b1 6 week - imovax polio, pentavac, rotarix1 10 week- imovax polio, quadrovax only. Now my concern is whether the vaccination quadrovax be given in place of pentavac as changed in 6 and 10 week. And also the doctor is saying to give rotatek in place of rotarix due to its unavailability, should it possible?
My daughter is 1.5 years old but she is not gaining weight up to the optimum of the child having 1.5 years old. Please suggest any treatment for that?
Meri Beti 2 may ko hui hai jab hui to usko dabba ka milk diya gaya tha tub se dabba ka milk diya Ja raha hai but 17 June ko Dr. k pass Jane Par Dr. ne dabba ka doodh pine ko mana kiya hai agar mujhe lagta hai ki uska pet nahi bhar raha mujhe kaise pata chalega ki uska pet bhar raha hai.Please tell.
Hi Dr. My daughter is 11months old now. Can you please suggest and advice what all can be give in her diet in what which baby will get all nutritional to grow. please Advise a diet chat to 11 months baby.
My baby is one and half year old. She did not eat well properly. What can I do what food shall I give her?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.