Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeereshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I drink occasional and smoking. In this month I drink a beer and my mouth, throat, and tang gets dehydrated. In last week I have pain in my jaw. It was swollen and when I try to open my mouth it slightly pains in between my jaw joint. My sensitivity, the cavity has increased suddenly. On last Saturday I drunk one beer and on next day my throat get swollen from inside. It was paining. Does it symptoms on any type on cancer or its alcohol allergy or teeth and sensitivity problem.
I have yellow stains in my teeth. I smoke 10 cigg a day from last 1 year. But now I am not smoking since 1 mnth. How to remove yellow stains from teeth and some how brownish stains are also in between teeth and back side of teeth. How to get rid of them.
I brush twice a day but still have some problems in teeth. Whenever I brush, there is blood coming from my teeth. What is this problem called and is it something really bad?
Today I went for dental check up and I am having pain in tooth in which I had root canal 6 years ago in 3 tooth. From xray report I got infection 2 of them. My dentist prescribed 5days of antibiotics and told we can't do re-root canal and we have to remove tooth. What is the other option? Can I take risk of re root canal?
I had root canal in my childhood, it was fine until I noticed some pain there, when I went to the dentist she removed the cap and then the pain went away, I felt some sensitivity but it's fine now, nobody could figure out the cause of pain and sensitivity, now they are saying to cut some gum for crowning to better place the cap, is it advisable?
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
I have a bad breath problem. I brush my teeth three times a day still it does not solve the problem.
I have a bridge in right side of my upper jaw. Its sensitive now. She'll I remove my bridge and do implantation?
Dear sir, My front two teeth are looking yellowish. Please suggest me to get back the white colour Thanking you.
My below chewing teeth is bending inward and have problem in chewing I heard about disease related to chest in which there are problem arise related to teeth.
Apply the strawberries paste twice a day for a week till u get results.
Happy natural n safe teeth whitening..... :)
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.