Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctor I am 27 years old married last two year I didn't have kids so this month I did tube test and it's showed both the tube r fine and I did UPT test last Sunday it came out positive but rite now on my left side of my uterus I feel some thing heavy what is it and my doctor told me the my right follicular is only going to rupture this month then why do I get pain on my left side is there any problem.
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
I am female with less weight and less chest. I wanna improve both. So could you please help me out with some tablets for that or any special food?
Hi I am 22 yrs old and I am facong irregular mensurational cycles. Two months once I am getting periods and the flow is lasting for 1 month. Please advise.
My wife has not returned to her regular periods since fourteen months after her first delivery. Also had put on more weight during these months. We thought of going for test thyroid. Kindly suggest if these conditions are common or if requires medical attention.
Hey, I had sex with my boyfriend on 4th day of my period and he wasn't sure if he had ejaculated inside me. So for not taking any chance I took ipill contraceptive on thr same day, and mine is a 28days cycle and I still didn't get my periods! Its been 32 days for now, and a week or two before my 28days I had spotting per online forums. And I still didn't get my periods is that an pill side affect or am I pregnant? Plz revert soon I'm worried.
My wife is facing a problem of having a white colour semi liquid getting discharged with foul smell from the genital.
Hello my name is since last four months back I am getting married still am not conceived my and my husband regular participating the physically my all reactions are asking when you conceive please give me advices to I am getting conceive.
Hi, my question my expected periods day was 3rd feb and I missed my periods its 7days today but still no periods is their and facing headache, lower abdomen mild cramp and mild back pain when I stand for more time, dizziness, and shortness of breath, hungry all the time, motion comes after 2 to 3 days, when no motion not comes I feel bloating, little bit pain in nipples, today in the morning I taken pregnancy test of" I Can" brand but it came only one line in" c" I have taken urine test after 3hours of sleep, it came negative why, does this means m not pregnant or Level if HCG is low, or some thing else is their to worry. please help me. M also taking Thyronorm 100 mcg tablet daily from so many years back by taking this tablet can I conceive or not, and another thing is during pregnancy can any women take Thyronorm tablet or not, please help me.
Earlier I asked how can I avoid pregnancy without using condoms and tablets. A doctor replied avoid intercourse during ovulation period. So please let me know When is an ovulation period. To avoid intercourse and pregnancy.
I am 29 year old, I am trying to conceive from last 3 years, I have gone through three IUI but all were failed, I am suffering From PCOD, My weight is 56. I stopped my treatment from couple of month. Thereafter my periods also get disturbed I got my last period after 1 month of due date. I start taking Gynaeven Ayurvedic Tablets and folvite. My tubes were normal as per HCG. Please suggest me what should I do?
Periods came on 18th July. Ivf. Embryo transfer is on 7 august. Symptoms that periods will come again. M on progynova and osetogen gel. Help that these stops periods.
I am female, 24, marrried. Periods used to be regular- 35 days cycle- but no period from last 70 days, not pregnant, what to do?
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.