Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veena K.R.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena K.R.Your feedback matters!
I would like to know if women taste my semen & I test her vaginal fluid during sex after that we kiss each other, are there any risk if some quantity. Of our own semen or vaginal fluid Come in our mouth & unfortunately it will come into our body? Kindly advice.
Please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina within this 2 year I am not doing sex but before I had done sex for 7 to 8 times in a month for about a year now I am giving gap for 2 years please tell me any home remedy to tighten vagina.
Without full. penetration. Watery fluid only touching on the lips on vagina without going inside without tearing hymen even if the girl is also discharging is there any chances of pregnancy and i Gave a pill in 24.5 hrs so. When she get periods and periods date is on 14 dec the only white discharge and no Side affect of tablet as mentioned on I pill box reply as soon possible. Please advise me
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. Good luck!
I am not getting periods from one and half month my age is 23 .Can y you suggest any tablet or solution for getting period early.
Curd and buttermilk are both milk based products, have the same composition, and more or less the same nutrients, yet there remains a persistent question as to which out of the two is better?
Does adding water to the contents of the curd, to turn it into buttermilk, really affect the properties of curd?
The answer is yes.
Read on to find out, how.
The basic difference between curd and buttermilk is the process of dilution by the addition of water. The more water you put in curd, the less concentrated the buttermilk becomes. According to Ayurveda, the churning (Manthana) of the curd into buttermilk, gives it additional properties. Churning induces the proteins in the buttermilk to be easily digested due to their degraded structure.
Here are a few pointers that could help you choose which out of the two suits your needs more:
- Calorie content - If you are looking to reduce your weight and prefer a controlled diet, you should opt for buttermilk. 100 grams of buttermilk contains 40 calories, whereas 100 grams of curd contains close to 98 calories. So, for undernourished children or people looking forward to gain weight, curd should be opted because it is nutrient dense.
- Nutrient content - Buttermilk is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, zinc, iboflavin and proteins. It helps in keeping your bones healthy, lowering the level of bad cholesterol, preventing cancer, battling stress and anemia due to the presence of these nutrients. On the other hand, curd contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B12, B5, B2, potassium, proteins, and molybdenum. These nutrients prove to be beneficial in preventing chances of hypertension and heart diseases, promoting teeth and bone health and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Fluid content - Buttermilk has significant fluid content, so it can be consumed in extremely hot weather conditions to curb dehydration and as a replacement to other fluids. On the contrary, curd has limited fluid content, which makes it suitable for consumption by people who have been instructed to adhere to a fluid restricted diet, but require an intake of good quality proteins.
- Probiotics content - Both curd and buttermilk are rich in probiotics or good bacteria, which help in strengthening your immune system and increase longevity.
Remember, make either of the two a part of your regular diet!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Health benefits of neem:
Neem is a medicinal plant. It grows in tropical and semi-tropical regions. An evergreen magical tree each part of the tree, such as the leaves, fruits, flowers and bark have been used for centuries in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, toiletries, agriculture, insect repellents and medicinal cures.
A revered tree in the indian tradition the neem is believed to be an embodiment of sitala, a folk goddess, seen suspended on a branch protecting against smallpox.
Neem leaves enhance biological functions by strengthening the immune system, boosting respiratory functions, improves digestive health and supports the liver by getting rid of the unwanted toxins in the blood.
1] Eye problems:
Powdered neem leaves mixed with water to a paste and applied on the eyes relieves eye problems.
2] Viral disease:
Neem leaves paste rubbed on the infected area is said to be very effective for treating warts, chicken pox and small pox.
Neem extracts, toxic to herpes virus accelerate healing.
Neem hampers the dna polymerase virus that causes hepatitis b.
3] De - Worming:
Neem acts as a de-worming agent and helps eliminate intestinal worms, restoring healthy functioning of the intestines.
4] Cardiac care:
The leaves are known to be an effective blood cleanser, drinking water infused with neem leaves control high blood sugar. With large doses of antihistamine compounds, neem leaves help dilate blood vessels impeding blood coagulation, decrease elevated heart rates, relax erratic heart beats thus plummeting high blood pressure levels.
5] Natural pesticide:
A natural pesticide dried neem leaves placed in cupboards prevent insects eating the clothes and protect rise from insects while stored in tins.
6] Mosquito repellent:
Neem leaves are dried and burnt to keep away mosquitoes.
7] Fungal disease:
Neem is effective against certain fungal disease that infect the human body. These include fungus that causes infections of the bronchi, lungs and mucous membranes.
8] Post - parturition disorder:
Neem juice administrated to a woman during labour helps normal contraction of the uterus preventing any slot of inflammation. Vagina douched with a lukewarm neem leaves concoction disinfects the passage and heals any lesions during childbirth.
9] Skin care:
Neem bark leaves and seed oil contain polysaccharides and limonoids, which are beneficial for alleviating cancers and tumors without side effects.
Certain properties of neem leaf seed, or bark naturally cures arthritis reducing pain and swelling in joints.
I am pregnant ledy. I can travelling. Way? Am not Agree this think just I fell together so much how can do this.
1. The nuts are rich source of energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.