Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Veena

Dentist, Bangalore

Dr. Veena Dentist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Veena
Dr. Veena is a renowned Dentist in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. She is currently practising at Khincha Dental Centre in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Veena on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Khincha Dental Centre

#9/1. Ashirwad, OVH Road (Off. K.R Road), Basavangudi, Landmark: Near Natkalappa CircleBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Veena

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 30 years old ,and till now after 2 deliveries every now and then I have to visit the dentist and till now in past 1 year I have gone through 4 rootcanals of last four tooths pls suggest me so I can save my other teeth from damage.

MDS - Periodontics
Dentist, Siwan
Got treatment RCT means your tooth affected by caries lesion. This happens just because of lack of oral hygiene maintenance. So please brush twice daily and be sure that while brushing your brush is approaching every corner of every tooth and after brushing use mouthwash. If you are sweet lover and frequently using food containing sugar. Please rinse with water after finishing. By taking proper care you will not follow any further problem at your age.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What I do?

Dentist, Bhopal
There are various reason for teeth sensitivity. You have to use desensitizing tooth paste. Consult to dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Technique with which you are brushing your teeth is a skill

Technique with which you are brushing your teeth is a skill
It is the technique, how you brush! Matters more!
192 people found this helpful

I have blood leakage on mouth while brushing, what it cause. And what do I do to prevent this.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Visit dental doctor for check up he will advise teeth cleaning, gum massage & mouth wash. Brush twice daily. Gargle with salt water 2-3 times daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth r blackish. Means there r black spots on my teeth. What should I do to get a healthy and totally white teeth?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had dental treatment (braces) for my teeth. Recently the treatment got over. They gave a permanent 121 retainer for two tooth in the front. Without my I think have swallowed the retainer. What should I do? Do I need to go for X Ray?

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
It will move out in your bowel. Don't worry. But if you start having pain someday please consult a gastro doctor. Now you need to go to your dentist and ask him to fix the retainer again. Otherwise the treatment will relapse.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I brush and eat anything hard lyk apple or guava, blood starts coming from my teeth nd because of this my mouth smells so bad I think I hav pyria so please suggest me what should I do to overcome this problem.

Get scaling done. Brush ur teeth twice a day. Use mouthwash twice a day. Use dental floss twice a day. Tell me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Bareilly
Use flurodiated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay

I am 20 years old. I have a problem in teeth as like pain, sensitivity and other things. Please help me.

Dentist, Ujjain
Pain nd sensitivity may be due to cavities. Get a full mouth xray done and attach. In private chat. So that cn suggest you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS, Medicine
Dentist, Mohali
For complete oral health, keeping your tongue clean is as important as keeping your teeth clean. Remove tongue plaque and bad breath by using a proper tongue scraper daily.

Hlo doctors namaste. My mother discovered that her below jaw 3 teeth got loosen. So is there any option to fix those teeth. I consulted one dentist she told we have to remove and put some ceramic artificial teeth on that place. Her age is 52+.please suggest. Thank you.

Dentist, Gurgaon
it can be done ... but she would have to wait for a weeks time after extraction....before she gets porcelain fused ceramic bridge made...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away

MDS - Periodontics, Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away
Brush twice a day, keep tooth problems away: brushing twice a day removes the tiny left out food particles from the mouth and keeps it fresher and cleaner.
62 people found this helpful

I am 28 year old female & I am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks what should I do?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic treatment-borax 30 4 pills 3 times. Kali mur 6x -4 pills 3 times mouth ulcer tab -2 tab 3 times.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Cuttack
Studies have indicated obesity may be linked to GumDisease. Obesity can be the result of an unbalanced diet, which may lack the nutrients known to help the body fight off infections such as gum disease.
1 person found this helpful

I have yellowishness on my teeth because of fluoride and I have cleaned it once but did not get the whiteness and again my teeth are getting yellow, what should I do for clear whitening?

BDS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S)
Dentist, Pune
flourosis / mottling is common due to the stains becoming intrinsic... you could opt for composite or ceramic veneers if cleaning and bleaching does not help get desired result
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing gum, teeth getting chilled when I taken something, I am feeling like losing my teeth, how can I get my gums.

BDS, PG Diploma In PG Advance Course Of Oral Implantology On New Generation Implants, PGDHHM
Dentist, Gurgaon
Set scaling and polishing done by dentist and start brushing two times a day to stop recession of gums.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mouth was paining at postmolar region, and at the base of mandible what will be the problem.

MDS - Orthodontics
Dentist, Faridabad
Erupting Third molar tooth or any decaying tooth may cause the problem you are suffering from. It's advisable to get the clinical examination done by a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gum surgery is safe or any side effect of gum surgery gum surgery nae karane se future koi oral problem ho sakta hai pls advice.

BDS, FOI, MDS - Orthodontics, FPFA, Ph.D.
Dentist, Ahmedabad
gum surgery is required when gum health is not good. and that improves gum condition. so do not worry about that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in teeth a lot of days and consult to two doctors but no relief what should I do?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Calicut
Dear You hv already seen two doctors and they might hv given you some antibiotics and painkillers. But the main thing is you need to do treatment for the ailing tooth. Its either rct or extraction. If its not tooth related you need to go for higher investigations.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth was wrongly grown. I was say this problem came to me from my father & mother but they did not care about this matter. What to do?

Dentist, Delhi
You must undertake treatment to correct the alignment and positioning of your teeth. Now we have many advanced methods to correct such problems. Some of the common treatment options include braces, aligners and smile makeovers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed