Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VathsalaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old women having PCOD & right side blockage in fallopian tube. We are planning since last 3 years for pregnancy but couldn't get any positive result. So please suggest some valuable advice at your end.
Respected all, I was of 5 weeks 4 days so to abort it I had took abortion pills mifepristone on 14 th march and later 48 hours I took mifepristone 4 pills on 16 th march and till the day 21 st march I was bleeding and stomach pain today mrng I.e on 21 st march I have checked prgency test once again and it show 2 lines I was confused I was not aborted still I am pregnant please help me present I don't need baby due to personal problems what should I do now and my normal date period Accra 7 days evru month so please help me how to complete abort of my baby.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I love a girl for long time. I want to marry her. But when I had try to sex with her. I feel that her vagina is not normal. It is very small. How I know that she is a normal for marriage.Is there any solution. Pls help me. Thnx.
I am 21 years old, I have missed my maturation date. Its ordinary comes on 21 but this month it came on 31, while it also had happened before 2-3 year. That time it had missed for 1 Or 2 month. But after that it came normally. Now I am worry that sudden gap.
Hlo sir my grand mother have one problem of (dahakar) I do not know its english meaning . It comes without any reason without having food etc . She had taken many medicines but not success .Can you give any advice.
I am 34 years female. I have been married for 16 years. In these years I had 2 miscarriages one in 1999 and another in 2008. I have finished with all my treatments and the reports are normal. I have also done the treatment for blockage of tubes. And it is also normal. But I do not understand y I am not conceiving. My husbands sperm count is 20 million. Please help.
Hello sir/ mam, Actually m little confuse about the women's mensuration cycle and also want to know that which is the best time for a lady to get pregnant before or after MC .
I am 21 years old woman. And I am sacred that I am pregnant, but I had home pregnancy kit test twice in 1 week and then in 2 week but it was negative. I am getting nausea and back pain regularly. I got my periods the next consecutive month but it was for two days. Mostly I get periods for three days. I am not feeling well as I told earlier. I am trying to avoid to go to the doctor because its really difficult to go to one. please suggest me. I am really tensioned because I am studying now and I dont want to have pregnancy now.
Meri shadi ke agle din hi meri wife ka menstrual cycle start hai to me janna chata hun ki mujhe kya kya sawdhani baratni chaiye I mean menstrual cycle se sex ka kya relation hota hai me samajhna chata hun? Please clarify?
Causes and Symptoms of Renal Hypertension
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting.
Related Tip: Kidney Stones and Homeopathy
I am 22 years old girl and i'm having vaginal itching again and again since 3 months what should I do? I have taken a lot of medicine but no solution comes out please suggest me some medicine or natural home remedies.
I am married for over 2.5 years now. Trying for a baby but couldn't succeed. More importantly I am losing interest in sex. Please advise.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.