Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Varna V RaoYour feedback matters!
My periods started on 20 nov 2016. And I have not had periods till today. I got married few days back. We had sex yesterday. Will I get pregnant. I did not tell him about my irregular periods. Did I have any disease. Pls say will I get pregnant or not.
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
My daughter is 9 years and 5 feet tall .She got her periods last month and not grown even a cm tall since .I am 5.6 my husband is 5.10 but we both had puberty in late teens .will she grow any taller I am concerned.
I have undergone cervix stitch which was 2.2 cms total 3.0 internal Os opened funneling seen last 6 days back when I was 22 week 4 days pregnant please help me out as how shall I sit stand sleep will my pregnancy will be full term r what I'm really scared please help me out.
I and my boyfriend had genital contact 2 months back and he ejaculated on my panty and I had light periods the next months and this month I did not have periods. I had a usg 3 months back and it showed a liquid or fluid cyst? So are there chances of being pregnant. please help.
Her LMP is 12 Dec 2015. After taking her latest ultrasound Dr. told that her placenta is only 3cm above. It should b minimum 5 cm above. Is it a serious issue?
My age 19 am feeling that am pregnant from last 5 months I didn't get period And am feeling vomit sensation and vaginal smell also coming In case if I am confirmly pregnant after 4 months is there any way to stop pregnancy without abortion I need help and suggestion is there any natural way or medical way without abortion to stop pregnancy after 4 months.
Doctor I am 19 years old student I had abort pregnancy twice last year, first with meditation abortion and second through surgical method. Now I am one month pregnant for the third time my last periods was at 18 January 2016. Is third abortion save for me and my future pregnancy. What should I do doctor please help me?
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by the urine test done today at home with i-can test kit) and we don't want a baby now. Will it be safe now to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP Kit. Please, advise.
Hello sir/madam. My blood group is B -ve and my husband blood group is B+ve. How many chances are there to get pregnant? Thanking you in advance.
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.
Past one year, I have thyroid problem. I gain too much of weight. As well as irregular menses. How to overcome it? I feel so tired.
Pregnancy k liye minimum kitne miligram sperm ki zarurat Hain? 10 se 15 miligram sperm me pregnancy aaskti Hain? 10 se 15 miligram sperm me kitne X cromosome kitne Y cromosome hate Hain.?
I want to know about the tablets which are kept in the vagina before sex and avoid pregnancy. Please give name of some famous brand and side effects if any.
Hi Cervical polyp 2cm can be removed treated with medicine or need of surgery can cause of miscarriage.
I didn't really have a penetration. We rubbed our bodies. I did ejaculate on her rear and it dripped a lil low almost to the vagina but had it wiped off but my girlfriend has symptoms like feeling sleepy during days, headaches. I'm worried if she is pregnant. Help.Please tell sir.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido