Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varalakshmi PvYour feedback matters!
I am suffering in headache in so many day's. How can I solve my problem? Please help me to solve my problem.
Sir water enter in my ear before two months I take some medicine for it. But now I am not listening well from left ear what to do now.
How to control quick ejaculation during sex. Please suggest some effective ayurvedic medicines to control the ejaculation so that I can stay long during sex.
Since 3 days I am facing throat pain. I am 21 years old male, this is not happen before, this is the first time am facing this problem.
I have neck pain frm behind my ears slightly below it till half hand I am unable to sit but my hands are moving. Is it surgical or spondylitis or something else I lost 35 kg weight nd shown to orthopaedic he told its cx of calcium deficiency nd prescribed me calcium aftr eating calculator my weight increase cx of it he told me to eat gemcal 1morning 1eve nd 2sachet twice week I left it aftr 1mth as my weight is increased pls tell me wats d reason behind this.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have been diagnosed with pcod. Was advised to lose weight. Have lost from 73 to 66 since January. So how will it help in pregnancy? Are the pcos dissolved because of my weight loss?
Kissing is one of the joys of life - plus kissing someone deeply is hot, hot, hot! and you want to be safe, as well. The centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) considers open-mouth kissing low-risk for transmitting HIV, especially if both partners are without sores or cuts on the mouth or lips. Saliva has certain proteins that make it an extremely poor carrier of HIV. As a result, kissing, sucking, and licking the lips, mouth, and tongue are basically safe.
Blood, however, is an ideal carrier for HIV, the virus that causes aids, and if anybody's blood enters the equation (or a mouth), things can get more complicated. If an infected partner has blood in his or her mouth, an open-mouth kiss could lead to transmission of the virus through the other partner's mucous membrane lining the inside of the mouth.
Dear Sir, I have the problem of heavy headache due to cyanus, and frequently doctor says take hot steam, please suggest some medicines and oblige.
Hii. I am 21 years old. I feel very thirsty and feel uneasy if I sit before a computer for more than 3 hours. Is it a permanent problem.
Dengue is not contigious by sneezing, touch & cough.
Symptoms f dengue:
Fever/bodyache/nausea/vomiting/irritation in eyes/dizziness/cough/ poor appatite/rashes whole body &
Reducing count f platelets.
Should b energy providing, increasing urinery input, promoting f antibody such as
Papaya/orange/green leafy veg.
Garllic/ ors/ red rice & amla juice.
Full covering dress b worn.
Mosquito- net & repellets b used.
You might be aware that there is no way that you can prevent arthritis to happen except for being car. But what you can do is delay and reduce the risk of its potential onset. If your joints are healthy now, there is no guarantee that they will always be, unless, you take good care.
Do you know a few kinds of arthritis can be modified. They are:
1. Gout - Have a healthy, balanced diet which is low in cholesterol, alcohol and sugar. This will help you fight against the onset of gout.
2. Osteoarthritis - To modify the risk factor of osteoarthritis, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
How to defeat arthritis?
1. Keep a check on your weight: If you are obese, you are putting more pressure on your joints and as a result, they wear out soon. By losing weight, you can make a lot of difference in your joint health.
2. Ensure good water intake: Our body is 70% water. And water is one of those things which is the most important for us. Staying hydrated is very important, even for your joints. Because when the body is dehydrated, and the body needs water, it uses the water stored in our bodies, incl the water in the cartilage.
3. Try to avoid any injury: No one really wants to get injured but it is important to be careful and cautious against injuries of any kind. The more injured your joints are, the more susceptible they are to wear and tear now, and arthritis later in life.
4. Don’t stress with physical tasks: There is a way and correct posture to do them, but many people ignore those and perform the tasks clumsily. This puts additional pressure on your joints.
5. Get Your share of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is very important for us. If your body has adequate amount of vitamin D, then you are less susceptible to arthritis. It is wise to get the levels tested and if low, a doctor consulted for proper medication.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.