Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have a b coli infection, when start my periods that time it's active. How to relev this b coli infection? What I do?
Hi mam I am trying to conceive for 3 months but not yet successful I had sex at my most fertile day n mostly I had sex 5 or 6 times in a month. I have 4 fibroids in my uterus but after my ultrasound my doctor said they are not creating any problem. I want to conceive soo badly pls help .this month I thought em pregnant bcoz my periods were 2 days late but it suddenly started. Pls guide me can. I.take vitamins if yes then let me know which one? And y I am not conceiving my periods are very regular and good.
because of PCOD I gain 10 kgs in 2 years. I do exercise regularly. But there is negligible changes in my weight. What should I do to loose weight in such condition?
Hi, my wife has a pregnancy of age 30 days approximatly. We don't want to have kids now. Does abortion will decrease the chances of getting pregnancy in future ?
Hi, I am 31 year old, 31weeks pregnant, I am unable to get enough sleep due to nasal congestion. Taking vapours or blowing my nose is not helping as nose is again getting congested after some time. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
I had my period on 12 dec. but missed it for two months. had modus 10 twice daily for five days till 8 feb. now feeling nausea, abdominal pain and lower back pain. please help.
I am having small granules scattered in my vagina. they appear like pimples inside and on the outer walls. I dont want to undergo any surgery since it has just appear kindly suggest some medicine to get rid at initial stage. Thank you.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
I am 8 months pregnant now, that is 34 weeks pregnant, I had tiffa scanning on my 31st week, and it that report they mentioned placenta is anterior grade ll, what is its meaning, what are the safety measures I have to take from now. Please let me know.
Hi Dr. Mere period continue 5 days. It could not stop it. I am worried. How to stop it. Wt I am doing to stop it. Plzzzz help me.
My period started 30th of December and ended on 2nd january and my ovulation is starting on 9th and ends 15th January. How do I have sex within my ovulation period so I can be pregnant (consumption)
I am 28 years old girl I have pcos problem for that I m taking treatment then also there is no follicle development after taking oral medication also.
My gf period is on 28th oct and I had sex with her on 18th nov then small amount of sperm is fall on her vagina tell me is there chance of pregnancy if chance of pregnancy please tell me the pills name I will take them in medical shop to avoid pregnancy please.
I am 24 years old and I have a small doubt i. E I involved in sex with my girlfriend on 25 of this month with condoms and her periods date is january 14. Is there any chance of pregnancy and suggest safety days to have sex without protection.
I had sex yesterday I got bleeding for whole day now it stopped. I was expecting my periods also. I thought I am down but the bleeding now stopped. It was my second time I had sex so was it the hymen break? I had ecp last time when I did it I got two internal periods for 3 days each. Now what to do? When will my periods become normal.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.