Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VaniYour feedback matters!
I am smoker last 9 years, I am facing changes in my mouth. Refer DP as pic of mouth. Is type of cancer? Is colour is mix of black. Red and little white I think. Please advise me. I am worried.
Last month 27 feb, 2015 I did ceramic braces on my teeth, my dentist extract for teeth forth from both side up and down. Inner side of my lips some wound which is paining like hell, teeth too paining. I can't eat satisfactory because of pain, my docter suggested me ooORASEP-LA gel to apply on my inner lips, m applying every after one hour from 3 days, no use please suggest
His mouth always smells very bad even after he had recently brushed. What should he do to prevent this bad odour?
My mouths lower portion is outside from the upper I mean mera niche wala jabada bahar ki taraf hai upar wale jabade se to kya ise thik kiya ja sakta hai?
I have little quiry Reg in morning while clean my teeth.while cloning with cold water it's sum green type water.what is the problem I don't know.and getting bad small. can you suggest me medicine or consult sum Dr.
I am 27 years suffering from tooth gum disease and teeth pain please advise me what medication suitable for gum disease.
What if while applying clorni gel in the mouth, someone keeps on swallowing bit by bit of this gel unintentionally. I apply it at the point where wisdom tooth comes to reduce inflammation and is recommended by dentist. But it keep going down my buccal cavity. :/
I am having severe mouth ulcers around tongue and mouth. I am not able to eat anything. I'm using Zytee gel and VSL3 tablets. Still not recovered. please tell me what to do?
I m 26year old boy and my teeth was very pain able since last two year. Please tell me what should I do.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.