Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VikranthYour feedback matters!
Hello, I was married 2 years back. Till now we didn't have Intercourse because of my fear that it causes pain. I have tried twice but when it starts to pain I stopped. I don't know what to do to overcome that fear. I can't go to hospital for counseling .Can you suggest me any medicine for pain or any medical treatment to open up vagina. We are ready for that. If you suggest medicine, Can you explain me in detail how the medicine works in my problem.
Dear mam I am pregnant. But I don't want. What I do next. Please give your best suggestion. Any pills for avoid this pregnancy. I am 1 week pregnant. Please help.
My wife is suffering from vagina pain. At the time of sex, when feeling come then she feel pain in her vagina iner portion of vagina. Pain arise not at the time of sex, before sex when her feeling comes.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have pcos problem. Does it cure by taking pills for an year? or else can I go for homeopathic medicine for permanent solution.
Sir/madam My wife (age 23) is getting more pain during sexual intercourse. Please suggest me how to decrease pain. Thank u.
I am 29 years old man. I was married before three year but till date no child, I am very disturb for this and my family member does not support me because anything I say all are opposed and tell me I'm wicked what should I do.
deviry 10 mg for 5 day. Is it harmful for future my gf height is 5 ft and weight is around 45 kg id this medicine creates any problem for future period and her age is 21.
I am Pregnant from 5 And half months but I have ich on stomach & My stomach scene is having bad scratches. So what can I do?
Is taking cinnamon powder with honey and milk is beneficial or harmful for pregnant women or lady who is about to conceive.
I am 20 year old female. Last few days after my intercourse with my partner when I wake up in the morning its coming pale red color liquid in my private part. Is this a serious health problem. Some days even it's last for the whole day. Please suggest its normal or I need to consult any gynecologist.
I am 28 years female and I m pregnant 5th month running suffering from morning sickness i. E. Nausea and vomiting throughout the day please give me solution for this.
My daughter is in the 4th month of pregnancy. During her 3rd month of pregnancy, she once had bleeding problem all of a sudden while passing urine. She was rushed to Columbia Asia hospital where a scan was taken. The doctor later told that the unborn baby's heartbeat was OK but weren't able to diagnose the cause of the bleeding. She was prescribed medicines for the same. I was told that light bleeding was still persisting sometimes. Apart from this, she has bile secretion from the mouth that she says is it is sour and unstoppable. As such she has to keep spitting every minute. Due to which she has lost sleep since since a month, when this spitting of bile saliva started. Hence please advice to get relief from bile generation which has been tormenting her for over a month. On receipt of reply, will book for a phone appointment. Thanks in anticipation.
Hi my gynec prescribed me prolin 500 mg. I am 13 weeks pregnant. What is the function of this medicine and why it is prescribed.
In many cases, the body responds to a stressful or traumatic situation by disassociating with it. This can result in the development of a dissociative disorder. A dissociative disorder or dissociative amnesia is a mental illness that involves the breaking down of memory, consciousness, identity and perception. It can interfere with a person's general functioning, social life and relationships. People suffering from dissociative amnesia can have long gaps in their memory of the accident and the time before and after it.
Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to men. It has also been found to have a genetic link as people suffering from this condition often have other members of their family who experience something similar. Manmade and natural disasters such as wars, floods, earthquakes etc that cause overwhelming stress is said to trigger this disease.
The inability to recall past events is a primary symptom of this disease. Other symptoms include
- Depression or anxiety
- Inability to remember personal information
- Substance abuse
- Mood swings
- Sexual dysfunction
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive symptoms
- Hallucinations and
- Social withdrawal
Treatment for this disease is a two step process. The first step involves relieving symptoms and controlling any behavioral changes. The second step aims at helping the person to recall and process their memories. Developing coping skills and rebuilding relationships is also focused on. Depending on the individual and the severity of symptoms showcased a doctor may choose to treat the patient using any of the following forms of treatment.
- Psychotherapy: This form of treatment is designed to encourage communication and give the person insight into their problems. It uses a number of psychological techniques.
- Cognitive therapy: Changing dysfunctional thinking patterns and their resulting emotions and behavior patterns is the focus of this form of treatment.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia patients who also suffer from depression or anxiety can benefit from medication such as anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. However, this medication does not treat the dissociative amnesia itself.
- Family therapy: In some cases, along with the patient it is also necessary to counsel the family. Family therapy involves educating the family members about the disorder and symptoms of recurrence.
Clinical hypnosis: This type of treatment uses intense relaxation and focused attention techniques to access the unconscious part of the mind and allow people to explore their thoughts, emotions and repressed memories.