Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Usha VikranthYour feedback matters!
Hi, I've been diagnosed with PCOD recently and was put on Metformin 500 mg BD. The problem is that I've been trying to loose weight through exercise and restricting my calorie intake to 1500kcal for almost a week before starting on metformin. Now I'm feeling dizzy and all, so can you please suggest me a healthy meal plan without adding the extra calories?
If the last menstrual phase starts from 7th January then when will the ovam discharge from every and when will be the safe?
There is a big gap between my breast In which position should I sleep for healthy breast. Please advise.
I am 25 years old. I have 15 months old daughter .my delivery is normal. After my delivery after every sex immediately bleeding start for 2 mins. Is this normal is there anything to worry because my sister stays in abroad should she consult a gynaecologist.
I started feeling breast pain on left side of my body. If I lift my left hand upwards or if I do any work involving my left hand, I will get the pain. Initially I thought if I work more I am getting pain, but later I realized it's not true. I feel the pain even if I don't do more work. Although I feel less pain most of the time, some times I feel the pain is quiet more. I don't feel tired but I feel the pain. Should I go for scanning of my heart? Kindly advise me and please provide me precautions to avoid the pain. Thank you in advance.
I have sex with one girl my sperm gone lightly if that girl get pregnant not fully gone little amount only gone.
I had unprotected sex on 4th day of my period that is on 22nd January. My first day was on 19th January. But at third day my period stops and at 4th day little spotting happens. Now I will take up I'll or not. My cycles are 29 days but at times it 26 days. Should I take ipill or not.
Hello doctor, Last few months I have been suffering from irregular periods. I had consulted many doctors for this matter every doctor said it's due to my weight. I am actually 60 kgs. So they told whatever I am suffering becoz of weight. One of the doctor asked me to do many reports like sonography and finally she told its PCOD she even said I need to loose my weight. and further suggested some medicines i. E. Himalaya evecare syrup n obimetSR 500mg tablet. Doctor I don't know what is the purpose of this obimetSR 500mg tablet. and will it help me to reduce weight?
As per my LMP I am 7.3 weeks pregnant but my sac measured only 5 weeks. No heartbeat detected. I am not having pregnancy symptoms as well. Is it normal?
Bitter gourd juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. to reduce the bitterness of the drink iadd some honey or jaggery to it or pair it with sweet fruits like apple or pears. You can even add lemon juice to lessen the harsh taste of bitter melon juice. A pinch of black pepper and ginger can also decrease the tartness.
- Karela Helps in Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels-Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally. if you consume bitter melon juice daily , consult a doctor before doing so.
2. Karela Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels-“Bitter gourd juice is anti-inflammatory and also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Thereby, it significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.” It also maintains the blood pressure of the body as it is rich in potassium, which absorbs excessive sodium in the body. It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
3.Karela is Good for Glowing Skin and Lustrous Hair-It is powerful anti-oxidants along with vitamin A and C which prevent premature skin ageing and diminishes wrinkles. Furthermore, it reduces acne, aids in treating eczema and psoriasis, as well as protects the skin from the harmful UV rays.The nutrients vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc impart shine and lustre to your hair . Applying bitter gourd juice regularly to your scalp can decrease hair loss and greying of hair, treat split-ends and rough hair, shrug off dandruff, and combat itchiness. You can apply bitter gourd juice directly to stop hair fall or mix it with some curd and massage on your scalp and hair for conditioning.
4. Karela Cures Hangovers and Cleanses the Liver-Bitter gourd juice swiftly wipes out alcoholic intoxication settled in your liver.
5. Karela Helps in Weight Loss-Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. It keeps you full for longer and hence, it can easily fit in your weight loss plan.
6. Karela Boosts Your Immune System-Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants work as powerful defense mechanisms against illness and also help fight free-radical damage .
7. Good for Eyes-it helps in preventing vision-related problems such as cataract since it has compounds like beta-carotene.