Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UpasanaYour feedback matters!
I am having toothache in my mouth please suggest me medicine for permanent relief and relax ful sleep because of this I can not sleep.please help
I have a problem after I sleep water is coming into my mouth. How the control it. Any home tips. Suggest me?
Dental. Bleeding in gums. How can prevent your teeth healthy please give new advice. We are totally veg & no smoking, chewening Please notice me.
Front lower central both teeth are mobile and as per suggestion it may needed minor surgery of root. Kindly tell me how much it will cost and what time it required to complete the same.
I always have sensitivity in my upper teeth. I have used everything like sensodine n all. But no use. please tell me what should I use. I am not ble to eat cold stuff.
avoid carbonated drinks (gas), and if consumed atleast avoid it at night times because they acid containing and helps germs to attack tooth more easily. follow this and have a healthy teeth and smile, TAKE CARE.
I am 59 years mail suffering from gum pain and swelling on gums. Unable to eat hard food and spicy food. Pls. Advice medicine.
I am 25 years old meal I have a hair problem. Please tell me what I do and what should I do? I have another problem teeth problem. Tell what your suggestion?
Hello Sir / mam I am 30 years male. I have a gap between my front two tooth. It is there since my childhood and front two tooth are big as compared to others. Is that fine or can it be cured.
Hi I have mouth stink problem from long time day by day its its getting more I m doing f brush 2 times I have changed so many tooth brush, tooth paste mouths wash its not effected please send me good advise. I don't want go for any treatment if one time will go for doctor problems started day by day so help me its look so bad when I open my mouth in anyone.
My both children ar 3 and 6 years old. Problem is after brushing there teeth they have still bad breath problem. There toothpaste is for children Dentoshine.
My mouth is painful I can not eat food there is a crack in my mouth at the end of teeth. Its very irritating please help me.
Maire teeth thode bahar hai . Maine dentist se treatment k liye bat kri dentist ne kha ki teeth ander ho jayenge 1 year k karib time lagega .but dentist keh rhe hai ki maire dono side se ek-ek teeth nikalna padega. Uske bina result nhi milega. What should I do. Please suggest.
Recently I have done scaling and polishing for my teeth. And its been a month again the stains appear in my teeth. Shall I have to visit doctor for polishing once again. Pls suggest?
I went for root canal treatment for one of my tooth. The Dentist started the treatment and while the treatment was going on my tooth. I asked the Dentist to see my other tooth. But the Dentist is not ready to see at all. We can see that later when you get pain. I don't know if the Dentist is really caring the patient at all. He tooth rct costs nearly 7-8 thousands. So he is just concentrating the money more than my tooth. How can deny my other tooth problem and say we can see later? Is this professional behaviour of Dentist? Are they really caring patient or money?
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.