Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uma MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
We had our sex in December, she got her menstrual period in January asusal, but her period was delay in February, is there a chance of pregnancy?
Hello am 4 month pregnant now. Am having back pain and one side of the stomach is pain in left side. May I know why like that. And am feeling like hungry and after eating also I feel same. please doctor advice me.
According to international study a healthy diet of fruits vegetables nuts whole grains and fish lowered the risk of a repeat heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease
And also suggested and proven that using smart phones to keep track of calorie intake and physical activity can be highly effective in helping people shed pounds.
My wife is 52 years now. She reached menopause stage 2 years back. But 3 months back i.e. 17-12-2016 she got post-menopausal bleeding (PMB) which lasted for 7 days. On day 3, she consulted O.G Dr. Who had asked to take USG of abdomen. The scan revealed that liver, GB, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, bladder, uterus& ovaries are found normal. But “bulky cervix" is recorded. My wife continued calcium and other mineral tablets. However she got the PMB second time on 17.01.2017, a month after first and 3rd time on 01.03.2017 i.e. After an interval of 41 days from second. Based on the advice of Dr. On 11.03.2017 fractional Curettages of endocervix, ectocervix and endometrium was done for HP examination. The study revealed polypoidal endocervicitis, degenerative proliferative endometrium, erosion with chronic nonspecific cervicitis. Pl diagnose and suggest suitable advice / treatment to stop further PMB.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
I am 50 years old female. My periods have stopped and now slowly I am developing moustache. What must I do to remove it?
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.
I want to get pregnant but I had CS and its running only 3 moths. I lost my baby after 1month. Should I get pregnant?
I got married before 6 months. Daily we are doing sex except period days. Then why I didn't get pregnant. After sex the sperm will come out in 10 to 20 minutes. Is there any problem to get pregnant? When will I get pregnant as soon as possible.
Hi Meri normal delivery huyi hai. Par thora sa stitch pari hai. Udhar bohut pain ho raha hai. please help me. Ke pain thora jaldi thik ho jaye.
Dear Sir or madam, I am 24 years old male recently married my wife is getting regularly periods every month 2 to 8 which time we should have sex without safety I mean without condom. Safe timings please tell me sir .do not want pregnancy.
Im 28 years old female and im trying to get conceive since august 2016. From then I started having irregular periods. I normally get my periods around 28 days, but by september I got it around 32 days and then around 26 days on october and again I got it after 31 days by this month. I do not know why it is happening like this. I also feel vomiting sensation, tiredness, raised body temperature every time before having periods and this month I felt it even more. But I still got my periods. Im really getting down by this, since I thought it will be quick if this is the first time having sex. Also Every time, by the time I think that I may be pregnant im getting periods. Kindly advice. Also me and my hubby are having sex only 1-2 times in a month.
Antioxidants are substances that help the body protect itself from harmful molecules called free radicals. Free radicals are not necessarily formed by medicines. It needs change to free radicals produced by enzymatic and nonenzymatic reactions/by inflammation and external factors like smoking x-rays, chemicals, industrial pollutants, ozone and certain drugs.
Antioxidants include vitamins C and E, beta carotene and minerals such as flavonoids and selenium; both of which are found in plants. The best kind of antioxidants the human body receives is from fruits and veggies. While flavonoids are found in red wine, fruits and in different types of tea; pharmaceutical companies also sell dietary supplements rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidants and their role in the human body:
Antioxidants play a great role in management, prevention and in the subsequent elimination of diseases such as various types of Cancers, Alzheimer’s and a few arthritis related conditions.
How safe are antioxidants for your body?
Medical practitioners are of the opinion that the best source of antioxidants is your natural sources rather than dietary supplements. Over abuse of antioxidants can be lethal for your body. It is always advised to have plenty of fruits and vegetables each day.
Not only does diet contribute to antioxidants, the body too employs certain mechanisms to protect itself from damage. Antioxidant enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase are few such enzymes. Micronutrients such as iron, copper, selenium, zinc and manganese are required to help facilitate these mechanisms. Inadequate intake of these minerals in your diet might reduce the activities performed by antioxidants; these claims have been backed by scientific studies.