Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uma MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 30 yrs, 12 weeks pregnant (LMP: 6/6/2016). I am feeling very horny and masturbating by rubbing my clitoris for around 5-7 min. Will it harm my baby or causes abortion. Please kindly help.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:-
- Laughing can help you burn calories- If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective- Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor- Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells- T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension- Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello, I am married me and my wife are 24 both. My question is we are having protected regular sex using only condom. Can she conceive easily after 1 year?
I want to know that what precautions should be taken for being physical with a girl for the very first time (girl and boy both are mature) and what changes does the body faces after being physical for first time.
Here are some tips on types of contraceptive methods
Hi I’m Dr. Soni Anand. I’m a consultant obstetrician-gynecologist and infertility expert. This is a very controversial topic and everyone wants to use something but they don’t know what to use, how to use and for how long to use and whether it is suitable for him and his partner, or not. There are basically 4 modalities of Contraception:
(a) Intra-Urine contraception device also known as Copper T, Multi load, Mirena etc. I think this is the most comfortable for the patient and it is usually applied on the 4th or 5th day of periods and if properly applied, there is no problem in the continuation of these devices. Usually in few patients you can have periods for a cycle or two but then it settles down. We have medication for that and second thing- you have to get a checkup, every 4-5 month intervals at your doctor, and I think this is the best method because it does not require every day motivation and has no hormonal side effects.
(b) Pills or OC Pills, there is a common myth that it causes weight gain but now a days like everything, the Pill has also evolved and now we have ultra-low dosage pills and they get the desired effect and prevents pregnancy but does not have a long term side effect which existed when there were high doses. And you have to start the pill on Day 1 and continue it for 21 days and then there is a pill free period where you’ll have your periods and then can again restart from Day 1 and it can be used under medical supervision as long as you want.
(c) Condoms, it is not a very reliable method because it is partner dependent and can be used as a spacing method if they are willing.
(d) The terminal method of contraception, i.e. the family planning surgery or tuber ligation. It is suggested to those patients who have completed their families and can opt for this permanent method.
My message to my viewers is that contraception is a confusing matter and if you can’t decide yourself, consult a doctor.
If you want to consult me, you can reach me through Lybrate. Either by a text or through telephone or you can book a physical appointment.