Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. U Venkata Krishna Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. U Venkata Krishna RaoYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have hyperthyroidism for last 5 years I am taking regular treatment for that and my thyroid is in control but still I have problem with night sleep. That means I do not get sufficient sleep at night. Regards,
I am Having thyroide problem last 3 year. I using thirox-100mg tablet. Kindly give me best treatment.
Good morning Doctor, First I would like to say thanks to you in advance for here on this app. Herewith, I would like to say that I am looking for weight loose and seeking for your kind help and genuine advice on this. Following are a few details of mine. Age 33 Height 5'8" Weight 86 kgs. Along with I would like to mention that recently I was diagnosed as diabetic-B category, however with proper diet and exercise I put control on this and my last blood sugar test results is as follows, Fasting - 105 and random 80 - 140. These tests I do regularly from last one month and it's under control. Further, I look forward for your genuine and valuable advice on further weight reduction. I will really appreciate your support. Kindly advice me a diet plan so that I can improve my health. If you need any further information kindly do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward for your quick reply. Thank you once again.
I am 56 years old male. I am suffering from diabates 2 type. What should I do? restrictons in food habit suggest.
Erectile dysfunction — the inability to get or maintain an erection firm enough for sex — is common in men who have diabetes, especially those with type 2 diabetes. It can stem from damage to nerves and blood vessels caused by poor long-term blood sugar control.
Erectile dysfunction can also be linked to other conditions common in men with diabetes, such as high blood pressure and heart disease. Erectile dysfunction might occur earlier in men with diabetes than in men without the disease. Difficulty maintaining an erection might even precede the diabetes diagnosis.
Having erectile dysfunction can be a real challenge. It can leave you and your partner feeling frustrated and discouraged. Take steps to cope with erectile dysfunction — and get your sex life back on track.
Talk to an expert
Many men are reluctant to discuss erectile dysfunction with their doctors. But don't let embarrassment keep you from getting help. One small conversation can make a big difference. Here's what to do:
- Tell your doctor what's going on. Your doctor will consider underlying causes of your erectile dysfunction and can give you information about medication and other erectile dysfunction treatments. Find out your options.
- Ask if there's anything you can do to better manage your diabetes. Improving your blood sugar levels can help prevent nerve and blood vessel damage that can lead to erectile dysfunction. You'll also feel better overall and improve your quality of life. Ask your doctor if you're taking the right steps to manage your diabetes.
- Ask about other health problems. It's common for men with diabetes to have other chronic conditions that can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Work with your doctor to make sure you're addressing any other health problems.
- Check your medications. Ask your doctor if you're taking any medications that might be worsening your erectile problems, such as drugs used to treat depression or high blood pressure. Making a change to your medications might help.
- Seek counseling. Anxiety and stress can make erectile dysfunction worse. Erectile dysfunction can also have a negative impact on your relationship with your intimate partner. A psychologist, counselor or other mental health specialist can help you and your partner find ways to cope.