Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I have a ganglion cyst on my left hand wrist, it will get pain sometimes to me. So I consulted doctor, he said surgery is the better option. So I was not ready to get it done. And I consulted one more doctor, he said to get dissolve with injection. I am totally confused. Which is tje better one?
Pimples on face! it's been 2months now. But it's infection is not reducing. I have tried many home remedies but still of no use. What should I do.
I am 30 years old, foreskin of penis is very tight and bubble on front side, I am fair but colour of penis is black and size curved and short, I am doing masturbation on daily basis, please advice and also hair fall problem.
Hii all respected doctors. I have acne problem since 5 years. Its like cyst. I got two or three times in a year in my whole face. After 3-4 month treatment. Its goes clear but cyst left big scars. please advice how I treat these scars.& cyst problem.
Yesterday I got a nail scratch from my friend's dog. Dog has taken all the injections before. It is a minor scratch on my foot. What should I do?
Athlete's foot is a common form of a fungal infection. It most commonly occurs between the toes and is medically known as tinea pedis. The most common cause are sweaty feet which when enclosed inside a tight-fitting shoe for a prolong time leads to this condition. The most common symptom of athlete's foot is a scaly rash which causes itching and burning on your foot. It is a contagious disease and is most commonly spread through towels or clothing of people who have that disease. It can also be spread through the floors which people with athlete's foot walk on. Here is everything you need to know about athlete's foot.
- Dirty wet socks inside covered shoes: As mentioned earlier, athlete's foot is a contagious disease which originates from wearing dirty wet socks inside covered shoes.
- Infection: You may also get it by coming into contact with an infected person or their towels and/or clothing. Even walking on the same floor as they walk on may cause an infection.
- Scaly red rash: There is usually a scaly red rash in between the toes when you have athlete's foot.
- Itching: There will be severe itching throughout the persistence of this disease especially when you first take off your shoes.
- Blisters and ulcers: This is not a very common symptom of athlete's foot. However, blisters and ulcers do occur on certain types of athlete's foot.
- Chronic dryness and scaling: This occurs on the soles of the feet and then slowly starts spreading upwards. These symptoms only occur on the type of athlete's foot known as moccasin. Due to this, athlete's foot is often mistaken for eczema and sometimes even dry skin.
- Spreading to the hand: Athlete's foot always starts in your legs and in some cases spread to your hands as well. The likelihood of athlete's foot spreading to your hand is increased if you scratch or pick at the areas of the foot infected.
There are three stages of treatment and these depend on the severity of the infection.
- Over-the-counter medicines: In the first stage of treatment, the doctor will simply prescribe over-the-counter antifungal ointments, sprays or powders.
- Prescription medications: In the next stage of treatment, prescription medications need to be applied to your feet.
- Antifungal pills: If nothing else works, only then should antifungal pills be prescribed.