Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Trishula Gurunath JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am girl and my problem to you is I get angry often with really disturbs my married life. I try to make myself calm but can't do. As I got married on 05/01/2015 and not able to conceive single time as our both the medical reports are normal still face difficulty to get conceive and I get headaches cold, sneezing very often all these has stated ruining my life now I am really worried as I have just started my new journey of life. please help me for my problem and medication too. Thanks.
I am 26 years old but my breast size it not proper. When I attained puberty I founded a ball kind of thing in my right breast but with time it disappeared. But till now the size has not grown properly. Can you suggest me some remedy?
Dr. Sharmila majumdar, sexologist
* hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
My friend I suffering form period and her stomach is paining to much which precaution to bhe take at the time of period.
Madam/ sir iam 19 years old girl. My problem is about my periods. actually my date 8 till now I did not have menses. Since two months iam not having periods. Help me to resolve my prblm. should I change take any food? Or anything else. Please help me.
Hi, I am 32 years old and getting married in 2 months what is the best precaution for family planing?
An now 6 weeks and one day after normal delivery with Episiotomy Medici lateral when I check my doctor few weeks back she said am healed with those stitches but how ever I still have pain also with white discharge it's not so white kind of pearl white. Bcoz of this pain am not able to stand a while also please advice how to get this pain reduced Also I wanna do some work out to reduce my weight which I gained during my pregnancy please help.
Should I take unwanted 72 during periods after doing sex even though I am having doubt sperms enters in Virginia.
Yesterday my wife had miscarriage. Blood clot came out while passing urine with heavy bleeding. Doctor told her os got opened and he aborted. What might be the reasons for miscarriage. What precautions must be taken for next pregnancy. Do we have to go for any tests. Are there any chances of happening the same again. thanks in advance.
How many days its take to do pregnancy urine test after sex commitment. How many days its take time get positive. Before missed periods? At present my thyroid level is 2.99 and I'm using 50 mcg tablets every day.
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
I am 45 yrs old lady. I am having severe pain while having sex in my vagina and nowadays lubricating fluid is less and my menstrual cycle is not clear when I consulted a homeopathic Dr. I was told that it is a symptom of menopause. Is it possible to have sex after menopause and please provide a solution to avoid my pain.
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
What are the problems caused by PCOD if it is not treated? If it is not treated for long. Then it cause any birth problem. Does it stop the birth permanently?
I am in my periods. When to take clomid to achieve pregnancy. On which day I should take? also morning or night? and after. Clomid when to have sex? to achieve pregnancy?
I am 21 years old. I got my first period when I was 13. From that day my periods are very irregular. I get periods after 2 3 or 6 months. Is it normal or I should be worried?
Dear sir, a new born baby should complete 9 month in the womb. But I didnt complete the 9 months. I was born in the 7th month. Hence I got a hole in my heart. In my starting days when I was born (my parents told me) I was very weak but later after 10 years doctors approved me to be a normal baby. Now I am 30 years old healthy woman & got married happily and want to plan my first baby. So is there any problem while I conceive or later in pregnency due to this heart problem. Please note that I dont have any problem related to heart from last 30 years. Not taking any medicine. I am healthy. But only tsh is 3.74.
Cholesterol is a vital component, which helps the body to make healthy cells. This wax like component is found in the lipid of the blood. An increased cholesterol count elevates the risk of heart diseases in a person. It thickens the vessels of the arteries resulting in less oxygen flow in the heart. This, in turn, increases the chances of a stroke. High cholesterol can happen from lifestyle habits and inheritance. It is completely treatable and preventable.
What causes high cholesterol?
The blood carries the cholesterol which is attached to the proteins. The combination of cholesterol and protein is known as the lipoprotein. Primarily there are two different kinds of cholesterol that the lipoprotein carries:
- Low-density lipoprotein: LDL is the bad guy that carries all kinds of cholesterol present in the body. It eventually rests on the walls of the arteries, making it narrow and hard.
- High-density lipoprotein: This is the good guy which scans the excess cholesterol and take them back to the liver.
Ideally, the body should have low LDL and high HDL. But often the reverse happens, resulting in high cholesterol and cardiac diseases. Factors such as unhealthy diet, inactivity for most of the day and obesity is responsible for the same. Even the genetic set up can play a hand in a high count of LDL in the body. There is nothing that can be done in this case except to seek medical help.
6 factors that put you at risk:
- Poor diet: Cholesterol levels are dramatically increased when baked products and saturated fats are consumed in an excess amount. Other high cholesterol food products include dairy products, processed fats and red meat. Refraining from this food items will drastically reduce the chances of getting high cholesterol in the body.
- Obesity: Obesity results from too much of fat storage in the body. It not only fatigues a person faster, but puts a person at high risk of getting cholesterol. The body mass index should be always lesser than 30 to abstain the risk of cholesterol.
- Waist circumference: A waist circumference of more than 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women can increase the risk of cholesterol.
- Diabetes: This is one of the major causes of high cholesterol. It not only damages the artery lining, but results in higher LDL and lower HDL.
- Less workout: Leading a life which is devoid of exercise and jogging can increase the chances of getting high cholesterol. Exercise boost HDL count in the body and mitigates the risk of low HDL.
- Smoking: The blood vessel walls get damaged with smoking. The blood vessels start accumulating fatty acids thereby increasing the chances of getting high cholesterol.