Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Thimmappa HegdeYour feedback matters!
I suffered a head injury 2 months earlier where I lost sense of taste and smell. I now don't feel any sensation even after drinking alcohol or smoking cigarette. I also have lost my muscle strength and don't feel hungry or full. What is wrong with me as my MRI report is normal with no Tumour or anything.
I am having hand shivering and sometimes in some positions body shivering also happens regularly. If I will not eat even one time it will shiver a lot. Can anyone help me in suggesting. Thanks.
I am suffering from left shoulder pain since last 2-3 months and all my X-Ray and MRI reports are normal. The pain increases to UN-bearable at nights and spreads up to my fingers. All treatments from different doctors with pain killers and physiotherapy are result less. My Blood Pressure and Diabetes tests are also normal. However, I am suffering from Thyroid ( under medicine thyronorm 75 mg ) and MIGRAINE ( under medicine petril beta and tryptomer ).
I am 27 year old male. I am suffering from muscle weakness, low energy, low muscle mass. I am under psychiatric treatment from past 5 yrs. I had taken amitriptyline for around 3yrs. Now I have stopped this medication, it's been 1 year. I am suffering from physical problems like muscle pain while exercising, feeling breathlessness while exercising, feeling numbness in the hand.
Hi I am 35 yr old with diabetes of 10 year old and I am facing sex problem and also numbness in foot.
I have migraine in my head sometimes and I feel Vomit the same time so can you please Advise me to what should I do that time?
I am suffering from bell's palsy from 2 days. I am also taking treatment of allopathy. Should l take help of physiotherapy? What can I do prevent my eye from dryness? How much time it take to be normal.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.