Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. The Dental ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl, since 2 days my left ear & left side teeth are paining hard. What shall I do?
My dental is broken partly front side how much amount will require for removing the half teeth and put new one in same place ?
My one tooth is bent inwards. I don't want to use braces as someone told me that two other tooths from the corners will be removed for that. I heard of something called hard push up which is done manually by doctor and is time taking. Please suggest me on that.
Teeth pain in one week I am usining anti biotic. aceclofenac tab no cure long full pain so please rectified medicine.
I am having gap in front teeth upper and lower my age 31 and I want to use braces, which braces I use that invisible one how it work is it fine at this age. How much cost does it take for invisible braces.
Gas comes out from my mouth after sometime and I feel very weak also. Please suggest what is the cause and what should I do?
I'm shobhana, I'm 30 yes old, I have lot of pain in teeth. I can't able to eat any food. Then for this wat is the solution.
Dont brush your teeth too hard as it may wear off the enamel of your teeth causing sensitivity. Enamel once worn off can never be replaced. So be gentle on your teeth and use a soft brush or as recommended for you by your dentist.
Are you of the belief that brushing after all your meals is all that it takes to keep your mouth healthy?
If brushing is all that you are doing, you have to re-think your oral hygiene regime. Apart from brushing your teeth, you have to add flossing to your regime if you want to keep your mouth healthy.
No matter how many toothpastes and toothbrushes promise to reach every corner of your mouth, you have to floss to get the tricky bits out. The paste and the brush manage to get plaque off of a large portion of your mouth. But between the teeth, the accumulation of plaque and food cannot be removed by brushing no matter how thin the bristles are. By flossing you not only get the plaque out of between your teeth, you can target areas, which might have food stuck and get it cleaned.
When you floss you are not only protecting your teeth but are safeguarding your gums as well. The tartar that gets built up, at the gums, can cause infections like Gingivitis. As you floss you scrape the tartar away from the gums keeping them healthy.
If you leave the plaque and decaying food between your teeth you are encouraging decay in your mouth. The decay not only causes permanent damage to your teeth and gums but can cause bad breath as well. If you are suffering from bad breath you might just get the floss out and start flossing regularly. So, flossing can also help reduce your bad breath.
Without flossing your mouth is sure to have tartar accumulation that can cause a number of health problems. Some mouth infections can take a toll on your heart. Your healthy smile can also mean a healthy heart.
Flossing and brushing must go hand in hand for the benefit of your oral hygiene. Both are equally important if you do not wish to have painful teeth and gum infections.
My teeth is yellowish and breakdown anytime and I have lost my two teeth original can I regain my original teeth by any treatment is it possible give me best solution.
My tongue is burning throughout the day. Endoscopy and blood test were done but found nothing. What should I do?
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is a very beneficial natural Homeopathic medicine for toothache when the patient turns irritable, mad and wild with severe tooth pain. The pain in teeth is totally unbearable. Mental agitation with toothache calls for the use of Chamomilla.
- Plantago, Spigelia and Magnesium Phos: For the pain in teeth that extends to ear, natural Homeopathic medicine Plantago is the appropriate remedy. For the neuralgic pain in face on right side due to toothache, Homeopathic medicine Magnesium Phos is the best medicine. And to deal with nerve pain extending from teeth to left side of face, Spigelia is the ideal Homeopathic remedy.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. Well, the overall constitution plays a major role in deciding upon the remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.