Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tejuswini B SYour feedback matters!
I am having tooth ache due to rotten teeth. I am 3 months pregnant. Shall I prefer for tooth filling/ root canal. Or anything else?
I have tremendous cavities over both upper and lower molar region! What procedures may help me the most! I want to re implant my teeth as my age is 29 currently.
Everyday when I brush my teeth I see blood while spitting and it has been happening for a few weeks now bit worried bout it and want to know what is it that's causing it and how to stop my gums from bleeding?
He has fallen while riding his bike. Due to which his front tooth has broken. So what can be done about his tooth. A new tooth can be placed? instead of broken tooth?
I have problem in my teeth it create a lot of problem and there is no solution to me Please help me and please do something.
I'm suffering from ulcer in mouth since from childhood what can I do for that to avoid it kindly guide me sir waiting. I have also taking tablets but no permanent solution can you suggest any permanent solution please help.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcers can you please give me tips to control this and I have so much heat in my body so this is happening every time.
I am a 25 year's old. I am suffering for bad breadth. Coming bad smell from my mouth while speaking. I don't have any bad habits like smoking drinking etc. I consulting dentist and cleaning my teeths twice a year. Twice a day brushing too. Can u help me to get rid of the smell.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.