Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Teji DawaneYour feedback matters!
Sir ,my daughter is suffering from skin allergy (hives) from past 2 months. I shown to skin doctor and he prescribed anti allergy Tablets and moisture lotion. Once medicines stopped the allergy is coming back. finally doctor advise take cbc blood test. Urine routine test, TSH test ,isnophil count test and stool test. All reports came normal except TSH .The serum TSH is 58.08 .what is cause of allergy? And treatment to be taken? Why TSH is came that much high in this small age?
Delivery done for my wife 5 days before. But breast milk was not producing adequately. So insufficient diet for baby. can milk formation be done by some food? Any other diet can be given?
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.
My wife is having dark circles on eyes from starting (from the starting of periods). Pls suggest something for permanent relief. She had taken many medicines but not feel any change till date even after peeling also. Before her first period the circles was very light but turned darker after that and till now. She used to take good diet like fruits and vegetables.
Maine 2 month phle ek prostitute ke sath sex kiya tha without condom than uske 2 month ke andher hiv test kar ya tha Jo negative nai la. Uske baad bhi kya mujhe hiv ho sakta hai.
Actually madam I st pregnancy was unwanted. But 2nd one I took pills on advice of my Obs specialist as I had PROM at 4 months n AFI was 1.nw I've spontaneous miscarriage Kindly advice me why shall I do? All my blood reports including APLA and TORCH are negative.
Hi my had a sex with her boyfriend after that she took unwanted 72 after that 1 month completed she didn't get her periods now she checked using preganews it's negative then she want to know any problem for future be coz it's already 7 days delayed in her periods pls give her any solution so that she will get periods asap.
My daughter (18years nw) gets her periods twice a month since one and half year. We have consulted a doctor who said it was pcos. So took the treatment (apcod sachets) for 6 months. After d course, when she stopped taking d medicine, same problem is seen, I. E periods twice a month. Could it be pcos at all? Or could it be some other reason? Because, I heard that pcos will cause no periods or a long gap Btw two cycles. But my daughter gets twice a month. What could possibly cause periods twice in a month? Please tel us d possible reasons.
I'm on yaz, after taking my last inactive pill tonight, I did not get my period yet. I had unprotected sex two days ago and yesterday I drank an emergency contraceptive (norlovo). I'm freaking out. Will it be normal to skip a period because of the timing, do I continue tomorrow with my active pills? Do I need to worry about pregnancy?
Hello I'm 31 years old n I'm a married woman. During every period pain I used to have strong abdominal pain in the lower part every first and second day which has made my life miserable. During the Intercourse also I used to experience the pain, I have gone to see many doctors but it couldn't work to me what should I do?
We are married for 8 months. We are having unprotected sex. Have not conceived yet. Recently she has been consulted with a doctors. USG done. Normal found. Prescribed iron. Vitamin tablets. Still not conceiving. Help.what should we do. Should we wait?
I tried two time for vaginal sex with my fiancy but we could not do that she says that it is very painful I cant handle this pain of vagina I cant do intercourse then what to do for proper sex with less pain to her.
Influenza is more commonly known as the flu. It is an infection that affects the respiratory system and is caused by the influenza virus. This injection is recommended for kids who are under the age of 6 months. It ensures that the baby is safeguarded from the virus during an influenza outbreak. Since the nature of virus changes year on year, the immunity doesn’t last for more than 1 year. This vaccination is ideally taken during the month of October and November. The effect of the vaccination typically lasts for 6-8 months.
Ideally, kids who have never had a flu vaccination should take 2 vaccinations within 4 weeks. Kids who have received a shot of flu should undertake this vaccination once in a year. This arrangement is ideal up to 9 years of age. Flu shot is extremely important for a kid due to the following reasons:
- It saves a kid from chronic lung and heart disorders such as asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Kids suffering from immune deficiency, cancer, and HIV should take this vaccination to avoid further complication of the existing disease
- Kids suffering from diabetes, kidney diseases, and metabolic disorders should go for this vaccination without a second thought
- Kids suffering from a neurological disorder, haemoglobin deficiency, and anaemia should take this vaccination to refrain from the risk of aggravation of the present disease
- Pregnant women should ideally take it for the safeguarding the fetus
Flu shot should not be taken be taken if:
1. A baby is under the age of 6 months.
2. The baby has thimerosal allergy.
Is flu shot safe?
The flu shot is considered to be very safe. It does not result in flu. Few side effects include:
a. Soreness of the place where the needle is injected. This doesn’t last for more than a couple of day.
b. Body ache and mild fever for the first couple of days after the vaccination is done.
c. There is little to no pain in the place where the injection is injected by the doctor.
What is nasal flu vaccine?
This is an influenza dose that is not injected into the body, but given in the form of nasal spray. Healthy kids above the age of 2 years are fit to get this injection. For those kids who have a history of chronic illness should check with their doctor to go ahead with nasal spray. Each dose is given in each nostril. Like the influenza vaccine, nasal flu vaccine should be undertaken once for those who have already taken this dose once. Kids who have not undergone this vaccination are eligible for 2 dosages each 4 weeks apart from each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Plan for a baby? We are 45 and 38 years old, having two daughters. Interested to have a third kid, when is the good time to have a baby? You may please do suggest, Thank You.
Preparing for an IVF cycle physically as well as emotionally is as important for men as it is for women. Additionally, if it's the first time you are opting for an IVF then it will help a lot if you prepare for it in advance. There are many issues to consider like your hormonal balance, sperm count, your general health, physical and emotional issues experienced by you and your partner during the process etc. Read on to find some effective tips that will ensure that you can smoothly complete the procedure and support your partner in doing so.
1. Gather information about the process
If you and your partner are opting for IVF for the first time then it will be beneficial for you both to know about the process first. It always helps if you are familiar with the uncertainties involved and prepare yourself to face any complexities arising during the cycle.
2. Seek emotional support from family and friends or join a support group
You should build a small supportive social circle of family and friends for yourself and your partner to deal with the stress and emotional changes experienced during the process. Alternatively, joining an online infertility support group also proves to be effective.
3. Opt for fertility cleansing
Fertility cleansing for men is as important as it for women as it ensures a healthy hormonal balance. The simplest steps would be to abstain from using plastic containers for eating and drinking, consuming organic food and fertility boosting foods as well as not having soy-based food products or alcohol.
4. Provide proper nourishment to your body
For this ask your doctor to suggest a diet which will boost male fertility and ensure better sperm health. Moreover, you can have multivitamin supplements to get essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Also, keep yourself hydrated by consuming at least 8 glasses of clean water every day.
5. Look after yourself and your partner
Ensure that you and your partner remain fit and healthy during the cycle by consuming a healthy diet. To keep stress at bay try exercising for 30 minutes daily or opt for fertility yoga or regular meditation. You may also think about seeking the help of a counsellor to strategically deal with the process. According to your preferences decide whether you want to have the counselling session with or without your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Her age is 21. Her period come let.& 2 time in month. Not fix date. Due to on face pimples. So please suggest for her good solution.
hello doctor my wife got pregnant 3 months ago and got miscarriage may be blighted ovum. Doctor said to wait two months again to conceive. Now its third month we tried this month but can not conceive.. If it possible that I hv les sperm count or what the problem is? please reply.
My new baby born in 26 july 2016 by small operation 4 stich in my wife vagina know from till date we are not making any relationship. So kindly tell me when we make relationship. Thanks Chandan.
For a healthy body, proper digestion and absorption of food is very important. The digestion is an extremely intricate process and involves many organs. Impairment in any of the organs can hamper the digestive process, leading to a very common condition called dyspepsia. It is caused by malfunction of one of the muscular organs along the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines and colon.
Causes: While dyspepsia is more a symptom, there are various reasons that lead to it including gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, infections, motility disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancers of the digestive tract or any other abnormality in the digestive tract.
Evaluation: When a patient has chronic dyspepsia or indigestion, the first thing to do is a thorough evaluation to find out the underlying cause. As noted above, there are functional and nonfunctional causes leading to dyspepsia. While gastric ulcers or polyps are visible during an endoscopy, conditions like gastritis and malignancy can only be diagnosed under microscopic examinations.
Some of the tests that are used for evaluation of the cause of dyspepsia include:
1. X-ray: Any growth would be visible on an x-ray and further testing can then be done to confirm the exact nature of it.
2. Endoscopy: This will allow the doctor to see the actual digestive tract and identify any structural abnormalities or growth.
3. Colonoscopy: If the problem is suspected to be in the lower gastrointestinal tract, then a colonoscopy may be in indicated.
4. Gastric emptying study: This study can also reveal the abnormalities in the digestive tract
5. Culture: Dyspepsia caused by Helicobacter pylori can be diagnosed through cultures of the stomach contents.
Treatment: The treatment of dyspepsia is quite complicated and cannot be clearly outlined given the various conditions that it is associated with. Even specific foods can induce indigestion in some people. Therefore, a multipronged approach is required to treat dyspepsia.
Education: The affected person should be educated about the non-life-threatening nature of the problem and its chronicity. Some of the drugs used in treatment include:
1. Proton pump inhibitors: These reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach and thereby help in relieving symptoms.
2. Promotility drugs: They improve the movement of the muscles in the intestinal tract and are so used in managing dyspepsia.
3. Antibiotics: If an infection is suspected, antibiotics are effective.
4. Smooth muscle relaxants: Drugs like hyoscyamine and methscopolamine have been shown to provide relief in some patients.
5. Psychotropic drugs: Anxiety and depression are frequently seen in people with dyspepsia, and managing these can help reduce the dyspepsia.
As noted, the causes, symptoms, and management are very specific to individuals and needs to be managed by the doctor.