Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Teena AiyannaYour feedback matters!
In october 2014 i was having pain in tooth and went to a government doctor he has advised to put cement on the teeth and no need to do route canel. But the cement was gone within a week and went to another doctor he told that you have to do route canal and a cap has to place on the teeth, i did the same in the month of january 2015, within a month the same got disconnected from the teeth and in february again that was fixed with new route canel, again today the cap has come out, now what to do? please advise me.
I hav a bad habit of chewing tobacco but because of this my teeth are getting red I want remove the red marks from my teeth.
Respected sir, I am suffering from mouth problem that is blood is coming from my teeth. I am using dabur red paste. Can you help me.
Mujhe Apne teeth k gap ko BHARNA hai to mujhe puchna hai ki isme Kitni cost aayegi. Or mujhe jaanna hai ki teeth whitening m Kitni cost aayegi. Sir m two times brush krti by fir Bhi mere teeth bilkul white nhi h and Jyaada brush krne se mere teeth bhaut Pyle ho gye hai to agr main in pr cap lgawaau to cost Kitni aayegi.
My front teeth has broken. What should have I do for regain my tooth on shape. Please give me good information.
I have Teeth Bleed Problem I did Root canal of my lower back teeth (both) & Upper Left back teeth. But My right upper back tooth was removed. Now I have problem of getting blood from teeth Please suggest me proper Medicine for stopping bleeding. Otherwise I don't have any oral problem & even don't have bad habits.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.
Sir their is problem in my digestion system after taking meal bad breath come from my mouth I had consults from dental Dr. But report is ok some time gastric problem occur. I consult a Dr. He advice me to take ciplox tz when I take it regular my bad breath problem solved but when I stop to take medicine it start again. Please sir suggest some advice to over come of this problem.
I have a cavity problem and I fear for injection so what I can do to keep my teeth healthy please help.
Sir, I have some blood in my teeth in the morning time. When I wake up then there is some blood in my teeth. This happens only in morning time. I have no pain at all. What to do sir?
Each morning when I wake my mouth is full of saliva & smells a lot. So what should I do to avoid this problem.
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.