Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. TasneemYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years, I am working in I.T company. 9 hours completely seeing system I am feeling headache and severe eye irritation, So what is the solution Sir? Weather to continue job or any solution. Please suggest.
Is it possible to to place lance on eyes permanently? I do not want to use reading glasses any more. PLease sujjest me.
My eyes sight not well. There are many problem in our eyes my eyes not good. Why I can proper good my eyes.
Sir I have pain in my eyes, redness, etching and burning. When I try a ice bag on my eyes I got relief sir what is the problem in my eyes please tell me treatment I also consult a eye doctor who said that this is allergy and give medicine still I don't get comfort in my eyes.
I am 40 years male, My right eye gets blank for about 10-20 sec when I raise from bed. Have consulted the doctor they had brain scanned every thing normal. They found CSF opening pressure more than 30. Used Diamox 250mg for 6 months now CSF pressure is also normal. Still my problem is not solved. Please advise.
My mom is is complaining that water is coming eyes form last few months. Is this a serious problem. Kindly suggest some good treatment.
I had neat white eyes suddenly my eyes are turning light yellow I am observing this for last 1 year and I don't think this is jaundice symptom because I did not sense any other jaundice symptom but my urine is dark yellow sometimes than in advance.
Hello respected Doctors, I am suffering from teary eyes from last 7 years. From last few months the problem has increased so much that continuously my are tear filled the whole day. Some times irritation also happens. I tried many eye drops & massages but didn't work out I have already consulted many doctors. They checked my eyes by injecting process & concluded that there is almost 100% blockage in drain out ducts. They suggested for surgery. Now I would like to take advise that is there any other option than surgery?. And if not then does surgery will cure the problem 100% & is there any risk of scars on face after surgery? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time - avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes - this habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep - Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!