Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Tasneem Nishah ShahYour feedback matters!
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
I am 26 years Female. I got 15 days up and my period yet not come. And sure about that I am not pregnant bcoz I wasn't Hook up anyone. So what is that? Why it yet not come?
Hi , I had spotting last month for 2 hrs after that I did not get my periods for the last month . I have done my pregnancy test but it's negative.Please tell.
My friend engaged with escort girl for 1) While shower (bathing) both on inner wear on Touching private parts and rubbing like dry humping. 2) body massage only upper part of body. Lower part under clothes on. Boobs rubs against on (chest, face). 3) hand job without condom. 4) blow job (condom+ dental dam) Any risk of STI And STD.
Dear Doctor. My sis in law is carrying 9th month of pregnancy. 2 days ago she gone through a checkup about water level in the uterus. The Doctor said the level is 8.2. Is it fine for her Doctor? What the level should be Doctor?
In simple language, Hemorrhage is when the blood escapes from veins or blood vessels. This escape may happen because of various reasons like, for example, injury, low platelet count, threatened abortion, piles (Hemorrhoids), cancer, surgery, liver disease, brain trauma, acute bronchitis, menstrual problem and so on.
Types of Hemorrhage:
As a matter of fact, Hemorrhage is grouped into several categories. Hemorrhage can occur post surgery, and such a Hemorrhage is called as postoperative Hemorrhage. Similarly, for various reasons Hemorrhage can occur from the artery (Arterial Hemorrhage), vein (Venous Hemorrhage) or capillary (Capillary Hemorrhage). If Hemorrhage happens because of an injury, it is called primary Hemorrhage.
Other types of Hemorrhage are delayed bleeding post injury (Reactionary Hemorrhage), bleeding following childbirth (Postpartum Hemorrhage), delay in bleeding following Sepsis popularly called as septic (Secondary Hemorrhage), bleeding from urine (Haematuria), bleeding while coughing (Hemoptysis) and bleeding caused in the stomach (Hematemesis).
Further, Hemorrhage can be broadly classified into two namely internal and external:
- It would be needless to mention that excessive bleeding may lead to several complications. It can result in organ failure and there are instances that excessive bleeding can be fatal. On the other hand, blood loss can be external or visible Hemorrhage like those caused during an injury. There are also instances of blood loss occurring internally in which case the patient may notice blood either in the urine or stools, vagina or while coughing or through the nostrils or even from the mouth. In such cases, the patient should be rushed to a doctor who after careful examination, and tests would be able to identify the causes of the internal bleeding.
- In case of external bleeding or external Hemorrhage like those caused due to an injury, you may provide the necessary first aid. When the bleeding is noticed, do not get alarmed and also try to keep the patient calm. Hemorrhage caused due to external injury would normally stop within one or two minutes. However, if the bleeding persists even after two or three minutes, such cases would require medical attention, and therefore, you should rush the patient to the doctor at the earliest.
There are several remedies to tackle the problem of Hemorrhage. Some of the normal procedures followed are IV fluid, oxygen, administering medicines like vitamin B12 and so on. In complicated cases, the physician may suggest bone marrow surgical procedure, Endogenous EPO or such other procedures. If Hemorrhage is left unattended, it can result in several complications. Therefore, you should rush the patient to the physician urgently.
I am 26 years old, my blood group is a negative an my husband's a positive, I am worried about my pregnancy. If I will pregnant can blood group effect on my child?
The transition from being a woman to motherhood is a beautiful journey that remains memorable for a lifetime, for the mother as well as those around her who care for her and love her. There may be times when the health conditions and the pregnancy related discomfort may leave a bad taste, but it is also taken with a pinch of salt and forgotten as soon as the baby arrives. Whatever, may happen to the mother, but she would always try to make sure that the baby is safe and healthy when he arrives in this world. She always wishes that her child grows into a healthy toddler and a well developed adult.
While we may practice all sorts of care and caution in the course of a pregnancy, there are times when the body systems fail to function regularly, which is when the real problems arise. One of the most common, yet risky problems that usually appears or aggravates during pregnancy is the problem of glucose. A lot of women experience the problem of diabetes during pregnancy because their blood sugar goes extremely high with the changes in the lifestyle, dietary and hormonal conditions. In cases of women who may be patients of diabetes before pregnancy, they may experience increased blood sugar levels and may need to go on extra medication to keep their condition under control.
The types and effects of diabetes:
There are majorly two types of diabetes which is pre-existing and gestation induced. In the case of the pre-existing condition, the woman may already be suffering from diabetes before she conceived and in the gestational diabetes, the woman may have developed the condition after getting pregnant and may be able to go back to normal after the pregnancy is over. While it may be common in pregnant woman to develop high blood sugar, there are a number of things that could go wrong:
- Pregnant women with diabetes may find it difficult to go in for a natural labour and may have to opt for induced labour or even a caesarean delivery.
- It is also possible that women who already suffer from diabetes before pregnancy are more likely to carry a baby that is larger than regular babies.
- Developing diabetes may open up the doors for a lot of other disorders and diseases in the women such as problem with vision or disorders of the body organs such as kidneys.
- The foetus that develops in the womb may also be exposed to health issues and lack of development in the organs.
- If the baby is born fairly healthy, it may end up developing diseases after birth or even in adult life, which may be due to the diabetes in the mother at the time of the pregnancy.
- In extreme cases, the woman may undergo a miscarriage or the baby may be a still born.
In order to, be able to ensure a healthy and safe pregnancy, it may be essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist is chosen for regular checks and the meeting schedules with the doctor are followed religiously to rule out the possibility of unhealthy consequences.
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
Hello, Till how many days one married couple should have sex for a child, Means sex Kab tak karna hoga if we want baby.
For getting pregnant can we do intercourse daily in her fertile days ? What is meaning of alternate days?
I am 28 years old girl. i am single. And my weight is 96 kgs and height is 5.3. I am having irregular periods problem and knee arthritis. I am not able to do exercise in large amount. And i am not able to diet also. I want to reduce my weight. From last 3 years I had put on 25 kgs weight. i am tired now. doing gym from last 11 years. Is there any easy way to reduce my weight.
I got d/c in the month of may 5th 2016 and to move in sexual shall we move to doc and who the doctor made me d/c she told wait until 1 year after you can .now we can move to doctor.
I am of age 26. I got married before 7 months and now a days my wife is pregnant. In this situation, can I do sex with my wife? if yes, then how many times in a week? if not, then my question is why?
On the auspicious occasion of makar sankranti I wish all the users a very happy sankranti. With the occasion one food product is associated and that is til (or sesame seeds). Here are some benefits of sesame seeds
1) It acts as antioxidant and has anti inflammatory response.
2) It is rich in magnesium hence good in respiratory ailments
3) It is rich in calcium and hence good for bone health
4) It cut down the bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
5) It lowers the bp hence good for patients of hypertension.
6) It support healthy digestive system.
7) It is rich in protein and hence must item for all vegetarians.
Hope you all have wonderful healthy year ahead.
Stay healthy stay updated
Dr. Rama Bhardwaj