Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have cavity in my teeth but it's minor what to use to remove the cavity and make. Teeth strong please help me out.
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
Hi mam Good morning. I am 29 years old. My upper fronts teeth are not in well shape. These are bigger than normal size and got growth in out side. So I want to get it in well structure. Is is possible? If possible then, how much time and cost it will take. Please advise me. I will be thankful for this. Regards Pawan.
Mere daant me right upper tooth me 1 maheene pehle pain hua tha me dentist ko dikhaya usne kaha munhe root canal ko par ab munhe waise dard nahi rehta me khana bhi kha raha lekin mujhe kabhi halka pain hota but hamesha halka sir me dard rehta sir ke dard tooth se juda usi side pain hota uske liye koi medicine mujhe abhi root canal nahi kara na kyunki itna pain bilkul kam hao but headache khali right side rehta can tge treatment done with medicine.
I took the treatment of bad breath from dentist. He done cleaning of my teeth and I regularly use mouth wash as per his suggestion. But there is no effect on bad breath problem. I clean my whole mouth regularly. please help me.
Doctor I have removed my wisdom teeth about 6 days ago, but still I suffering from acute pain. Also the place where doctor has used the injection in cheek is also paining too much. Can I use salt phitkari water? Also should I do'sikaii' using warm water or ice? Please suggest me some medicine. Meftal forte and cefadox-cv 625. I am currently taking medicine for drying the cut. I am a diabetic too. Please help. I am female of age 40 years.
choose brush with small head for better access to back teeth.soft bristles are kinder on your gums.Ask your dentist which suites you most.i personally recommond colgate slim soft brush whith charcol bristles,
city dental hospital,virani chowk,rajkot,gujarat.
I am 23 and male my mouth smell badly even after brushing my teeth twice a day and I am feeling bad to talk with even my friends.
Sir I have pain in my tuth and holl also in my tuth and my mouth smell very badly so give me solutions sir please I want to remove this smell and pain so give me solutions this.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.