Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tarun
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TarunYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse with my girlfriend she feel pain and every time she bleed. We tried for 3 times yet.
Sir ji. Yeh baat tab ki hai when I was 10 years old, I was playing in ground and I collapsed while playing for few minutes, my friends were saying that it was like fit (mirgi) attack, but due to fear I didn't inform my parents nor I took any medicine or checkup for same now my age is 31. In between these years I never suffered or faced any such problem now I want to know ki kya kbi mere ko future me koi neurological problem ho sakti hai kya ya should I go for some tests or not. Thanks.
I am also suffering from PCOS. My doctor is also giving me oral contraceptive pills OVRAL-L. want to know that are these pills are safe and it will not do any harm for future. Like in future for getting pregnant there will not be any complications because of these pills?
I was affected with a chicken pox on 13/4/2016 and today is the 7th day. But still I have fever and head ache. How much days will I suffer. To overcome from these fever and headache. My son also affected with chicken pox on 16/4/2016. Is chickenpox become danger for me.
Hi I have gastric problem. And having very dark yellow urine from last 3 months .there is any serious issue of liver problem. Or any stomach infections? Please suggest me good diet to get ride of this problems.
Doctor, I am 17 years old, if I do hand pumping is it cause any health problem or infection, I hand pump once a week, pls help me doctor.
My 16 month old child is suffering from severe constipation. He does potty in 2 to 3 days of frequency and cries a lot while pooping. Currently I am trying to get an appointment of a doctor suggested by my friend. Please help!
I have suffering from fever for three days but my temperature increase after day by day What can I do.
Allergic rhinitis is characterized by symptoms of a runny nose, congestion, itchy eyes and sneezing. This disorder is usually caused by allergens such as pollen and dust. Commonly known as hay fever, allergic rhinitis may exhibit the following symptoms:
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis are:
1. You may experience a runny nose and congestion in the nose
2. You may have allergic conjunctivitis where your eyes turn itchy and watery
3. Persistent coughing
4. Symptoms of sneezing
5. Swelling may develop underneath the eyes
6. You may have an itchy nose
7. Constant signs of fatigue
Allergic rhinitis or hay fever causes the immune system to recognize certain airborne substances as harmful. The immune system in the body starts to form antibodies to combat these irritants. The antibodies cause the body to release “histamine”, a chemical that triggers the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
The various triggers that may cause allergic rhinitis are:
1. Dust mites
2. Tree pollen
3. Grass pollen
4. Spoors from outdoor and indoor fungi
5. Ragweed pollen
The treatment for this disorder is to avoid exposure to the triggers. Mild symptoms of this disorder may be treated with over-the-counter medications whereas severe symptoms may require prescription medications.
The various medications for allergic rhinitis are:
- Antihistamines: Antihistamines may be administered as pills or nasal sprays; these medications can help with itching and sneezing. Antihistamines help in limiting the effects of histamine in the body.
- Nasal corticosteroids: These prescription medications can help treat itching and inflammation in the nose. They are usually the first medications that are administered.
- Decongestants: Decongestants are over-the-counter medications that can be used to treat congestion in the nose. You should be careful not to overuse these medicines as they can increase blood pressure.
- Allergy shots: If medications do not relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, the doctor may prescribe allergy shots to treat the disorder. The injections contain allergens in small amounts which are injected over a period of time; this causes the body to get used to these allergens, resulting in a reduction of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.