Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Tanmaya. K. AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Not getting sleep. As I am gnt to sleep early at midnights I am waking up. I dnt know why like that itzz happening.
I am 19 years old. But I look so fat I am trying to control myself by not eating footb. So please suggest me a diet chart so that I can follow accordingly. Please help me in this.
I have been suffering from stomach pain and I take Norflox-TZ but not any relief in my stomach pain.
Hlo sir Can I take Ashwagandha churna with milk. Please suggest me ashwagandha help for our weight gain. Yes or not.
My age is 62 years. My bones are getting weaker. My LDL cholesterol is also around 120. Can these be corrected by ayurvedic or unani medicines.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
How to safety sex in my wife. Baby born to just one year so next baby after six years but am enjoying my wife with safety.
I am from Bhubaneswar study at trident academy of technology b. Tech 1st year branch civil sir I don't know why but I am not feeling well I have always a sweet pain in stomach and digestive system is also not good. Too many times I have loose motion and its happening any time any day. I have also pain in leg at knee after while sitting. When I run. while running a pain started in left side and then I have to take rest otherwise I can't run or walk. Sir please help me.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.