Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. TabrezYour feedback matters!
After a day of work , there is a bit of body ache at night (specifically legs) , it gets better the next morning but then there is laziness throughout the day, how to overcome this body ache ?
My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?
I have weakness always. L have very less haemoglobin. Severe body pain always. What should I do to fine and healthy?
I am suffering with body pains I am not much take care on that in case it has full and completely solution I fallow that.
I am doing running in the morning 1 hr daily for reduce weight. But now today 7th day I have a little pain in my leg so what should I do please tell me and also suggest me any tablet, cream syrup etc.
What is the symptoms of dengue and I have fever for over last 4 days and what should I do if I have pain in my full body.
Hii, Actually Morning mai Jab mai uthta Hu To Mujhse Utha Nahi jata sareer(Body) Dheela Dheela Rehta hai jaise Ki BP Low Ho gaya ho, or Hand Or lags Ke Jodo(joint) mai Dard Hota Hai.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.