Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. TabrezYour feedback matters!
So much of Sweat is coming from my body even I am in cool place and if I feeling tense then also much sweat coming. Is it problem to my body? I have so much body pains.
Its about my mother. She is 41 in age and a weight across 54. Suffering normally by the ankle pain usually with body pain too. So kindly please get me the suggestions of it. Thank you.
Hello doctor, I am 36 years old. Sir/madam I use to sleep for 8 hours but whenever I wakeup my full body get pain it seems that not to wakeup. And my legs are also pain, sir my sugar level is normal, but doesn't satisfying after wakeup. May be I am suffering from insomnia. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
My health problem is, I have pain in the whole body. And other pain the nose in face? Please advise.
I am having Body pains for last three months I work in bpo may be for that reason I think.what can be done for this?
- Plantar Fasciitis is a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. The pain is usually most severe with the first steps of the day or following a period of rest. The condition typically comes on slowly. In about a third of people both legs are affected.
- Risk factors for plantar fasciitis include overuse such as from long periods of standing, an increase in exercise, and obesity. It is also associated with inward rolling of the foot and a lifestyle that involves little exercise. While heel spurs are frequently found it is unclear if they have a role in causing the condition. Plantar fasciitis is a disorder of the insertion site of the ligament on the bone characterized by micro tears, breakdown of collagen, and scarring. The diagnosis is typically based on signs and symptoms with ultrasound sometimes used to help. Other conditions with similar symptoms include osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, heel pad syndrome, and reactive arthritis.
Full body pains especially in legs and left hand killing me pains what to do so please suggest me any tablet to relief from this pain my humble request to Respected doctors.
I get severe body pain after doing any physical work for more than 30 minutes, after which I need to take Ibugesic plus anti inflammation tablets n proper rest for the pain to settle down. Kindly advise a permanent cure. Thanks in advance.
My husband has pain in last spine (tail. He seating on tube for last few weeks. Please advise which xray I have to done.
I am feeling very sick from last 3 days .i have a pain in my neck and head and whole body is paining .Please tell.
In Ayurveda, vata is considered to be extremely important. It regulates the movements of your body and mind. In the body, large intestine is considered to be the main site of vata as well as in the bone tissue. Therefore, medications which are administered through the rectum affect the bone tissue. Vata maintains and regulates our daily activities, nervous system as well as our excretion. An enthusiastic and a lively mind are all manifestations of a balance of Vata.
Subsequently, its imbalance is considered as detrimental to health. Basti therapy is a treatment that manages the pain and treats the diseases arising from this imbalance. In this, a liquid concoction of sesame oil and other herbs are inserted through the rectum, which in turn treats various ailments arising from the imbalance of vata, such as pain in the joints, in the spine and back as well as painful menstruations.
Before Basti therapy, Abhyangam and Sedanam are practiced. Enema can be assumed, but Basti has power to detox and nourish as well. Yoga Basti for is done for 8 days, Karma Basti for 1 day and Kala Basti for 30 days, or according to the health issues and affected system, in order to drain doshas and nourish dhatus.
There are primarily three types of Basti therapy:
- Uttar Basti
All three of them, individually treat various ailments, some of them are:
- Stiffness in the back and pain in the spine: In this method, pain in the spine and vertebral column are managed and treated. It involves pouring warm, herbal oil on the spinal cord, which is retained by small wells created from flour or gram paste. This method is particularly beneficial for treating back problems. This method nourishes the liquid in the joints that consequently relieves you of the pain.
- Bell's palsy: Bell's palsy is a disease where the muscles on the face become weak or you suffer from a facial paralysis. Basti therapy has proved to be particularly beneficial in treating it. In this, a medicated oil is placed on the head for a specific period of time which helps in treating Bell's palsy as well as any numbness on the face.
- Painful menstruation: Though menstruation is a natural process, most women suffer from extremely painful cramps during this time. Anuvasana therapy is extremely useful in lessening this pain. In this various oils and decoction enema is provided to patients, the consumption of which have resulted in significant improvements. Painful menstruation cramps are also treated by Uttar Basti where medicines are provided through the uterus. This method helps in cleaning the blockages in the uterus as well as providing nourishment to it.
Ailments that accompany monsoon: Though monsoon provides relief from the scorching summer, but at the same time it is accompanied by a host of diseases. With the onset of monsoon and the fall in temperature, there is a tendency for acidity and the vata that was accumulated in summer manifests itself in loss of appetite, indigestion and piles. Basti therapy operates as a corrective for the vata imbalance and treats various digestion related problems. At the same time it also prevents return of the ailments. The oils and decoction used rejuvenates the body and as well as help in regulating the metabolism.