Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tabrez Ali Khan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Tabrez Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir Kuch din se wisdom teeth ke karn mera mouth kabla 2fingure jata tha. Dentist ne 1 week phele wisdom teeth hata diya .phir bhi mouth open nahi ho paya raha ha .dentist bole tha jaw locking problem ha .ab mujhe kon sa tavlet khana chaye jise mouth open hoga. Kya mouth open ho gya sir properly 4fingure jaye gya mouth me. please suggest some good medicine.
At the time of splitting something black colour material is coming out with mucus? Why this is happen? And sometime chest is also burning?
Suddenly testing blood in saliva without coughing what is the reason for that? With out any problem in throat or teeth.
Dear sir/madam I'm getting white spots on same place in my mouth they are coming and going. Please provide the solution.
She is 56 yes old. Suffering from pain in complete upper and lower jaws and fore head region. On examination dentist told tenderness in relation to upper right and left second premolars and lower left second molar, but there is no caries. And there is no findings in x- ray. No calculus only little debris present. What could be the region.
I am 21 yrs clg studente. I am suffering from gumballs and very rarely gum bleeding also. For this reason sometimes I feel very akward due to my mouthsmelling also. What should I do?
The most common problem affecting the mouth is caries which happens as a result of bacteria acting on the food deposits on the teeth, which produces acid that attacks the tooth structure. The result is loss of tooth structure and formation of pits and cavities which allows more food deposits and causes more decay.
Decay development depends on a number of factors including heredity, tooth structure, oral hygiene habits, food habits, etc. There are certain simple things that can be done at home which can delay the onset of the decay and also reduce its progression and severity.
If that sounds interesting, read on to know more.
- Clove and sesame oil: Clove oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial properties. A few drops of clove oil mixed with half teaspoon of sesame oil can be dabbed on the affected tooth with a cotton ball. This can be repeated every night, both for relief as well as for preventing further decay spread. Alternately, a whole clove can be chewed for some time and then placed under the tongue for continued relief.
- Salt: Known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties, use a rinse made with salt and warm water and swish around the affected tooth at least 3 times a day. Alternately, make a paste of salt and lemon juice and apply on the affected tooth.
- Garlic: A paste with about 4 cloves of garlic and rock salt applied on the affected tooth provides great relief. Raw garlic can be eaten regularly for multiple benefits, including prevention from tooth decay. Rubbing raw garlic on the affected tooth also provides temporary relief from pain.
- Neem: Still used as a toothbrush by many rural people, chewing on a tender neem bark yields powerful oils and compounds that help keep the teeth against bacterial attack. The high fiber content is also effective against reducing plaque formation.
- Swishing with oils: Sesame, coconut or sunflower oil can be used for this purpose. On an empty stomach in the morning, use a tablespoon of one of these oils to swish for about 10 minutes, take care not to swallow it. This should be done before brushing the teeth. This helps reduce gum disease, bad breath and reduce cavities.
- Mustard oil: Two teaspoons each of mustard oil and rock salt can be mixed and applied to the tooth regularly for relief from dental decay pain.
The next time you have a tooth ache, it is not always necessary to rush to the dentist. Try these home remedies to get some relief, which will give you time to go to the dentist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!