Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. T.S. ChannappaYour feedback matters!
Pain in lower back while sitting and laying on bed first it wasn't so noticeable but since a month it pain sometimes while sitting and while laying on bed I think I went wrong somewhere during my workout any suggestions please?
Sir I have a l5-s1 disc extrusion problem how to cure my problem is english medicine or homeopathy medicine is best? give the right suggestion to me!
I am 42 years old Male. Having problem in 2-3 finger joints, actually there is ache in these joints. I feel backache (Mostly near shoulders). I am also having ache in other parts of body. I feel it much in morning most of the time and less in day time. Please suggest.
I am 43 years old suffering frm frozen shoulder and diabetic from 10 yrs. .and is under control Is there any medication fr frozen shoulder. Aart from physiotherapy? ?
I am 70 years old. Since last few days my knees r paining. Now a days not allowing me even to walk a little distance. Can you advise a good remedy.
I'm having lower back pain due to which I'm not able to stand for longer time. Also, getting pain on the left side of lower abdomen. Digestion process also not happening properly. Feeling heaviness whenever have food. Is this a gastrointestinal problem or anything else? Please advise.
I'm suffering from back pain since 3 months I took xrays of spine, hip, pelvis and mri spine everything is normal, I used lot of medicines and various combinations but no use some how my back pain got reduced but i'm pain in my buttock and hip regions more on right side I dont know what to do actually i'm a physio. please suggest me a solution.
I am 21 yo male. I have pain in my right knee for 4 years. Is it due to poor posture? I never had any accident. I take brufin 400 for painkiller.
I am having back pain since last two weeks. I used work in supermarkets warehouse as a shipper. So I had to carry some heavy things. Does it the reason for my pain.
My name is shashi my age is 26, male. Before some days. I got a pain in my back or maye be it was like a cramps.. So please suggest some proper treatment.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.