Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swetatyagi Naveen
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swetatyagi NaveenYour feedback matters!
Hai Mam/Sir Am Nandy. Am 23 years old. My skin is so oily. After washing the face, soon it becomes oily. My face seems to be so dull and oily. Also It seems to be so ageing. Shall I use any moisturizing creams or any other creams tat can control oil? Please suggest Me good product which can reduce oil. Thank you Sir/Mam Regards Nandy.
Hi sir good morning I have the problem that digesting not properly so pls give me crt suggestions sir.
I am suffering with cold from 3 days and sore throat but now I have started throat pain also. Please suggest me some medicine to treat it.
I have ligament problem in my left knee and i am feel pain when i get a a jerk. Also i cant run properly also. Please advise
My tooth was sensitive to cold and hot water and besides that Tooth there was an spoiled tooth is it was affecting? Can I have to remove that spoiled one?
Sir I am 24 year old. My weight is oscillating between 55 to 48. The problem with me is that , I had started taking protein a year ago that time I was 45 kg. I gained upto 52, But after a month I had problems of diarrhoea, so I had to stop it. Now when I take normal food also I have diarrhoea type symptoms , My stool is semisolid type (always ) and sometimes it become worst , (i have watery stool) So from last 6 months my condition is repeating , I gain weight when I feel better and after sometimes when I got watery stool condition worst and I loose weight upto 47 . What should I do . I am feeling irritating and frustrating from last 1 year.
I am suffering from muscle problem so please tell me supplements or medicine for strong body muscle. please help.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.