Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swaroop GopalYour feedback matters!
Dr Swaroop Gopal is an amazing doctor. He is so patient, understanding and explains and answers all questions. I would recomend him to all people with any neurological illnesses
I am 20 yr old male. My body shakes every time, especially when I do some hard physical work like exercise etc, I hand shakes badly when I hold something in my hand. Please help me.
Do we any solutions for the Parkinson disease in India? Is it a heredity disease? Past 2 years my uncle is suffering from parkinson.
Hi, my dad was operated for brain haemorrhage, the operation was successful and clotting was removed, My question is some times he goes into such a deep sleep that he would wake up if we call or pinch him, I tried a lot to make him open his eyes but he won't, he raises his hand and even yarn. Is this common for this kind of surgery or is it a serious neuro issue. Regards,
My mom is suffering from stroke for 8 years and her left side entire body is affected. Due to stroke she will not be able to feel anything in that side. She is taking medications regularly. For last 1 week she is feeling bad pain in the left side of her body. What's the reason and to cure it?
I read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer's disease. Is this true? If so which food do this and how much would I have to consume to get the benefits.
Sir mera beta 5 years ka hai. Usko seizure disorder ki problem hai. Uska 4 times brain ka eeg test hua hai aur isko 15 month ki age me 1st time ye problem hui thi us k baad 2 baar essa ho ckuka hai. Ist time isko eptoin syrup 2.5 ml subah sham diya ja raha tha uske baad dec2014 me isko fir ye same problem ho gai tab fir 2 -3 test hue jisme eeg test aur eptoin level aur spine ka pani lekar jo test hota hai vo teeno test hue they tab uska eptoin level kam likla tha. Us k baad doctors ne isko eptoin syrup 5-5 ml subah sham kar diya tha. Us k baad iski april month 2015 mey fir seizure disorder ki problem ho gai tab fir isko sri bala ji action hospital mey admit karna pada fir dobara sey sare test hue aur sath mey hi colour mri bhi hui. Uski report normal thi eeg test ki report thik nahi thi. Us k baad isko eptoin syrup band kar diya gaya aur uski jagah par vellprine syrup 5-5 subah sham diya ja raha hai. Vaisey to vo thik hai. Lekin vo 1st class ka student hai us ki class teacher ki taraf se behad complaints aa rahi hai. Vo ek jagah tik kar nahi baithta. Na to class teacher ki baat manta hai. Apni class mey ghumta rahta hai. Uski learning power bhi behad kamjor hai. Agar koi baccha us k samney aa jata hai usko dekh k irritate ho jata hai. Aur dhakka dene ki koshish karta hai. Cw aur hw bhi kabhi nan mey aayega to karega nahi to nahi karega. Vo bahut jayada hyperactive hai. Kisi bhi baat ki aur proper focus nahi kar pata. Madam ki kisi bhi baat ki aur concentrate nahi kar pata. Kuch samay k liye absent minded ho jata hai. Mai behad pareshan hu please aap bateiye ki vo padai ki aur focus kaisse karega? hum kaisse kya kare ki uski concentration power bad jaye. Usko kon kon si medicine deni hogi. Please muje jalad sey jalad bataya jaye.
Well guys. I started to have this panic disorder around 3 days ago. It started at night, for no reason. I bet because of ive been worrying abt my family members health. My whole body felt numb, until now. And idk why my chest feel kinda weird sometimes. And I can not even feel happy or anything.
I am 59 years old and suffering from headache /migraine everyday at noon. Paracetamol does not work, only sumatriptan 85 mg is get relief daily. Please advise me what to do?
Sir, My wife aged 50 years prone to migraine and back ache. Yesterday she suffered a back ache. And she felt a ache transfered to bottom of the central part of the chest. Not in the heart area. Taken tab for muscle catch. But not of a much relief. Ache still there. Can not take long breath. Any remedy is welcomed.
I'm suffering from migraine since three years taking medicine but not fully treated. If there is any permanent treatment.
My mother is suffering from tingling in her feet since a month She is diabetic None of the medicines working on it Pls suggest me if there is any alternative treatment.
How to get rid of frequent cold headache and migraine headache. Please give detailed natural treatment and life style changes.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.