Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil K.rYour feedback matters!
A file break down in the root part of my teeth during rct can we remove it? N whether it will create any harm?
My teeth is damaged by cavities how I get relive from it. It very dangerously damaged. I can not eat any hard food. please consult me about it.
Swelling in gums of front uper two teeth. Some times there seems blood in morning saliva in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
Sir I take tobocco for last 4 year. Sir I am suffering from locked jaws mujhe koi gharelu upay batey jisse yeh thik ho jaye.
My tooth was sensitive to cold and hot water and besides that Tooth there was an spoiled tooth is it was affecting? Can I have to remove that spoiled one?
I am 21 years old male. And having pain in TMJ region. The pain start in 2012 and the treatment also going on. My dentist start treatment with braces in my teeth and also gave a plate which I used to wear in mouth for at least 10 hours. But yet I do not hve relief from this pain. Due to tgis disorder I feel so much pain in ear especially at winters. please doctors give me best suggestion.
Hi sir I had height of teeth i don't want to insert the clips to my teeth for a long time I just want to down my teeth good smile in a one day is there is any treatment in dental hospitals to down my teeth with good smile in a one day and how much cost it is.
I am 48 yr old. After I brush in the morning and eat biscuits. My teeth pain. I mean the inner teeth which we use to chew on both sides. This pain will not be there when I eat breakfast say at 9.30 am. Please suggest.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.