Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SwapnilYour feedback matters!
Mere mouth me ek bada chala he. Or infection lips tak aa gaya he. Nahi kha sakts hu ke nahi liquid le sakta hu.
I have tooth and little cough problem. Smell is coming out of my mouth when I eat something. And also little cough is stored in throat. What should i do?
Hello doctor, I am not using any tobacco product from last year before this I had a bad habit of tobacco chewing, and the other bad habit was I was not brushing my teeth regularly that why my teeth becomes yellow so I go to the doctor and tried to clean it through a machine it was rubbing my teeth and everything which was set on the teeth get cleaned but they are still yellow from inside. Ankd when I asked to the doctor he said it can't be cleaned. If anyone of you who have good knowledge can tell me anything which I can make at my home that can clean my teeth like others please tell me.
Sir/madam, its has been days, I am suffering from tremendous tooth ache. Usually at night it troubles a lot. Please suggest a fast relief to my problem. I am referred to use dant kanti tooth paste and Home care is not working. Please provide a suggestion.
New wisdom teeth is growing on the right side of jaw. Last tooth has a lot of pain. How to cure the pain??
I have a bad breath problem for some time. My mouth hygiene is Ok. People talking to me within 2 ft distance are feeling the bad odour initially. But I think this odour comes out due to digestive problem. Please suggest a remedy because it is embarrassing for me and others.
Hii doctor. I got wrinkled, red, painful tongue last night from sides. And it is troubling me like hell. I am nt able to eat or talk.
I am a 19 year old male and I am suffering from severe pain in my tooth of right bottom jaw due to wisdom teeth. It seems to be like gum is preventing the eruption of wisdom teeth. Please tell me what should i do?
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.