Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila ShettyYour feedback matters!
Please suggest safe abortion pills Still am feeding to my 9 months baby so I don't want right now now 42 days.
Hi I'm 36 years old my periods r irregular & ihv hypothyroidism for which I take medication. .as I'm slightly overweight to .we already went for Ivf treatment twice but it was unsuccessful im worried shld I try for 3rd time or not if yes can you please suggest any food which boost up my chances to get pregnant, & my husband's sperm count is low. And he doesn't want to take any multivitamin for that.
My girlfriend suffering from discharging fluid type blood through vagina after taking unwanted 72. I made coitus at 17/9/2017 and she took unwanted 72 after one day. And fluid like blood is discharging continuously from yesterday and also suffering from pain.
During sex. While I eat vagina. Some semen going inside my mouth. I think urine also gone inside my mouth. I am also eat vagina of only virgin girl without use condom. Can I get hiv aids. Dear female sexologist kindly reply my answer. I am doubt on this reason.
Dear Doctor, We got a girl Child on 18th October 2016. Now it is 5 months. But my wife had menstruation on 1st February 2017 but this time on 11th March She had a little bleeding but not like menstruation and she has not got menstruation this month too is it a real problem please advise. Thanking you.
I had sex on 13 June night. 15 June was my periods date which I missed. After check-up doctor said I am pregnant. So when will be my delivery date?
Ovaries are normal in size but both ovaries shows multiple small anechoic sols in their parenchyma 4 mm to 7 mm in size.
Thanks for your reply. Actually I have take Unwanted 72 whiten 48 hours after inter course. My period date was 14th Feb but On 13th I had intercourse with my partner. Since then I was waiting for my periods. Thus the cycle change after intercourse or after having a unwanted 72. What is chance of getting pregnancy. Kindly advice.
Hi, I am trying from last 3 months and unable to conceive. My period delay by a week every month. I want to know it is normal or not. Thanks.
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies.